1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How to make graphics

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I have three!
one thats for starters, this one is the first one shown
and ones thats for non starters, this one is the second one shown the third is for an avatar

Coming soon:
GIFS on pixlr.com!

^
by the wonderstruck guppy1313

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How to make graphics

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:51 PM

umm soo i got everything to work except!! when i hit the wandy tool then earase it just erases where i hit the wand?? How do i get it to look like yours??

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:40 PM

OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! Ive just made a graphic!!! Ill try to post it! ITs really bad!!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Here it is whatya think??/ Not verry good i know!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:24 AM

I can't really see it! Try posting it again! :)
    Did everything work out fine with the wand tool?

^
    by the wonderstruck guppy1313

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Yep!! I figured it out!! you really cant see it?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:38 PM

thank you for posting this ! this is a big help :)

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now
    Peace and Love
    SwiftyForever17

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM

my graphic!

http://imm.io/QIvd

I know it sucks!

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM

SwiftyForever17 wrote:
    thank you for posting this ! this is a big help :)

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now
    Peace and Love
    SwiftyForever17

thats nothing!

http://i1160.[/signature]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:26 PM

how to make graphics (easy):
    go onto pixlr.com

press the advanced button
    this should pop up:

make your graphic 500 x 200
    and transparent if you want cool text stuff (i'll show you)
    then press okay! (of course!)
    then press the paint bucket tool
    it looks like this:

then go to this area:

press the big black one
    this should pop up:

pick any color
    then use the paint bucket tool press on your graphic and it should turn the color you picked.
    after than go to layers and press open image as layer
    heres the button you should be on:

drag in this photo:

then use the wand tool
    this tool:

press the photo and erase all around the photo
    your graphic should look like this:

now add text!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    IF YOU CHECKED OFF TRANSPARENT:
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    go to layer styles in the edit section MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TEXT!
    heres were it is:

now chose any style!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    heres what your graphic should look like with TRANSPARENT!

i hope your days of graphic making have sparked
    AND
    yes i can do better graphics (this is for when you start!)
    people who start like this will get better!

^
    by the wonderstruck guppy1313[/signature

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM

how to make graphics (harder) (blending)
    were making this graphic:

now your first step:
    go onto pixlr.com
    press the advanced button
    this should pop up:

make your graphic 500 x 200
    then press okay! (of course!)
    press the big black one
    after than go to layers and press open image as layer
    heres the button you should be on:

drag in this the first photo:
    were using these 3 photos:
    then do the same thing and add photo #2
    after you add that use the eraser tool to make it fit MAKE SURE TO NOT ERASE ALL OF IT! then add photo #3 and do the same thing!
    after your done with that use the tool that looks like a box with dots and a tiny plus
    make a box around the corner, then use the tool that has a paint brush and paint the inside!
    then add text!
    IF YOU WANT TO:
    after that go to layer>layer styles
    and do outer glow for an extra color around the text!
    now your graphic should look like this:

^
    you can use this graphic but you HAVE TO credit me!
    when you use your graphic you made you don't have to credit me only on the one I made!
    :) I hope that helped! :) if you have any questions, PM me! :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:58 PM

anything anyone wants to know how to make?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:00 PM

How to make a gif graphic please!

made by moi!

[IMG

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    How to make a gif graphic please!

made by moi!

[IMG
    sure! I'll make it!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Is this good?

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
    THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM

DreamingSwiftDreams13 wrote:
    Is this good?

Credit to Kate (ThroughTheFreeFall)

credit to LikeAPerfectRhyme!:)
    THE FLAWLESS ANYTHING (BEAUTIFULTRAGEDY) MADE ME T

sure, you just should do 500x200 for graphics and if it was an avatar 300x300 :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM

making a avatar one soon and GIF

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I followed the steps for 'easy' graphic making,(thank you btw, I know it's pretty plain but I think it looks cute) but I don't know how to get it from the editor to here or my page. Could you tell me, please?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:12 AM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    I followed the steps for 'easy' graphic making,(thank you btw, I know it's pretty plain but I think it looks cute) but I don't know how to get it from the editor to here or my page. Could you tell me, please?

you can use photobucket.com

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:15 AM

thank u for posting this