1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who's Your Graphic Maker?

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Okay, so almost everybody on here gets a graphic from someone at some time or another. And I know that most of us use a certain graphic maker.
Yeah, some of us do use whoever is currently at the top, but I for one use a certain person.
So I wanted to create a page where we can all say whose graphics we use, link to the site, and say what you think about them. And you can list anyone you've gotten a graphic from.
DO NOT SAY SOMEONE IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN A GRAPHIC FROM THEM!!!!

By SwiftieForever 13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who's Your Graphic Maker?

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM

My graphic maker is SwiftieForever 13! (The exclamation point is not part of her name). Here's the link to her shop: SF13's Graphic Shop
    I love SwiftieForever 13's graphics. I think they are great quality, and look fabulous. If you want to check, look at my signature!

By SwiftieForever 13

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Well, I always request to Mizzy. Check out my signature! Cool huh? That's Mizzy's creation.

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Firstly, i love this idea! Secondly, I have a few but I'm gonna mention two that just came to my mind first (I love all my graphic makers equally as many of them are my good friends :P)

TanyaxOh: I'm pretty sure most people know this girl and a lot of people request from her! She's a great friend and awesome graphic maker! I could write a whole paragraph about her but i won't :) Her graphic shop is closed at the moment but heres the link: x. She's VERY good and here's a example:

She also made my avatar!! Isn't it prettyyy!!! :D

thatlittleREDdress: I love this girl so much! She's an awesome friend and a very sweet graphic maker! Yet again I could write a whole paragraph :P Her shop IS open so what are you waiting for!? Go request!!! Heres the link: x.
    Heres an example:

xx

^thatlittleREDdress

^ DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I change most of the time. So I get my graphics from: Me, Thatlingeringquestion, DancingAroundAllAlone, iwasascarletletter, and Swiftlookalike when she's on :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I don't have a specific Graphic Maker, when I'm looking for something in particular I post a request and see who answers. Occasionally someone makes me something as a gift too which is awesome.