Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Line by Line: Graphic Edition

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:36 PM

So this is the orginial graphic game! This is exactly like the game line by line, but you make a graphic for each line! The only rule is to have fun! They don't have to be Taylor graphics either! You may do more than one line if you'd like!

The first "round" will be We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together!
I will bold the line that's been "taken".
Note: Please say which line you'll be doing so 2 people don't do the same line!

Lyrics:
Italics=taken
Bold=fuflilled
I remember when we broke up the first time ductapelvr
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
Riviera Views
When you said you needed space. (What?) thatlingeringquestion NO ONE FULFILLED SO ISSY DID IT
Then you come around again and say longlivetaylor...4ever&always
"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me." All I know is a simple name
Remember how that lasted for a day? DAAA
I say, "I hate you," we break up, you call me, "I love you." 4amThe2ndDay

Oooh we called it off again last night 13LittleStars
But oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you Primafacie

We are never ever ever getting back together
MAZ
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me MAZ
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together primafacie

Like ever... DAAA

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
And me falling for it screaming that I'm right
Maple Lattes
And you would hide away and find your peace of mind DarkBlueSwiftie
With some indie record that's much cooler than mine Annie

Oooh, you called me up again tonight Firelight
But oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you Maple Lattes

We are never ever ever getting back together DarkBlueSwiftie
We are never ever ever getting back together Primafacie
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together Issy

Oooh yeah, oooh yeah, oooh yeah
Oh oh oh

I used to think that we were forever ever 13LittleStars
And I used to say, "Never say never..." Miranda14
Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you," Izzy
And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like, Guppy1313
We are never getting back together. Like, ever" LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay

No! Annie

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

We, ohhh, getting back together, ohhh,
We, ohhh, getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Graphic Games Idea Fully Belongs to Ductapelvr, Please credit her if you would like to make your own game

Graphics:

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Line by Line: Graphic Edition

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I CALL THE INDIE RECORD LINE

~~~

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I CALL REMEMBER HOW THAT LASTED FOR A DAY?

I can't just not have that line with my url on tumblr :P
    Graphic Shop

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM

i'll do
    When you said you needed space. (What?)

1 is mine 2 is DAAA
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Can I have more than one line? Because if I can, I also want the lines, "Like, ever..." and, "Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you'"

If not, I'll just take the one I originally requested :)
    Graphic Shop

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Can i have the "so he called me up..." speech??

~Me

RE: Line by Line: Graphic Edition

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I'll do "I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
    And me falling for it screaming that I'm right"

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I'll do "You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me"

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I'll do I say I hate you etc

2. MAZ avatar MAZ

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Dear everyone,
    I edited the top. If I missed anyone I promise you it was unintentional. Just tell me by PMing me or posting here.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Can I have:

IWasAScarlettLetter|MadeOfStarlight13

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

You got it!

RivieraViews wrote:
    Can I have:

IWasAScarlettLetter|MadeOfStarlight13

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[[/signature]

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:05 PM

bumpers

[[/signature]

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Could I also do "No!"?

~~~

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Can I have? "Oooh, you called me up again tonight"

(^) The enchanting Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Annie + 13LittleStars:
    you got them!

[[/signature]

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:49 AM

bump!

[[/signature]

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Can I actually have "this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you"?

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM

^Do you want both? Or the one?

[[/signature]

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Fabulous idea! :) I have this one made so :)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.