Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WSIR's Graphic Reviews

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

*I had an old review page but I never seem to catch up so I'm making a new one*

Reviews are CLOSED!

Rules:
~No spamming
~Do not advertise for your contests here
~Be patient with the reviews. I do have a life outside of this. The only reason I'm making this new thread because I have time to do this now.

This reviews will be like my old ones. I will request an avatar and two signatures.

Review Line Up
Topaz x2
BurnedTooBright
Burnburnburnbabyburn
Fearlessly_Red13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WSIR's Graphic Reviews

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Me!! Link in siggy please :D

Vote

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Adding you to the list^^ :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:49 PM

please? you can request at our graphic shop (in 'links' on profile) or just take on i've made... :) thanks

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Just added you^^^ :)
    And just requested from Guppy1313

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM

ME!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Just requested from MAZ and LIFE4US

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Guppy1313:

Shop-
    Intro: 10/10
    Friendliness: 10/10
    Organization: 9.5/10

Graphics-
    Time: 10/10
    Quality: 10/10
    Signature 1: 10/10
    Signature 2: 10/10

Comments/Suggestions:
    I seriously lovelovelove your graphics! They are amazing!! I love your graphics. For the intro of your shop I suggest centering the intro. It would make it look more organized. The graphics were made pretty fast. Two out of the three graphics were missing copyright. The signature first signature was very good considering that I have you extremely hard pictures to use. The second signature was very simple but still beautiful. The avatar was nice. I wish you could've used a border around the pictures or put the dots on the picture so it wouldn't look like a picture with dots around it, if you know what I mean. Overall I love all of the graphics and I do recommend requesting from her.

Overall: 79/80

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM

withsomeindierecord wrote:
    Guppy1313:

Shop-
    Organization: 9.5/10

Graphics-
    Time: 10/10
    Signature 1: 10/10
    Signature 2: 10/10

Comments/Suggestions:
    I seriously lovelovelove your graphics! They are amazing!! I love your graphics. For the intro of your shop I suggest centering the intro. It would make it look more organized. The graphics were made pretty fast. Two out of the three graphics were missing copyright. The signature first signature was very good considering that I have you extremely hard pictures to use. The second signature was very simple but still beautiful. The avatar was nice. I wish you could've used a border around the pictures or put the dots on the picture so it wouldn't look like a picture with dots around it, if you know what I mean. Overall I love all of the graphics and I do recommend requesting from her.

Overall: 79/80

Thank you so much!!! My shop was centered but I guess my coding is wrong, Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!!!!

Vote

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Bump :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

can I have a review please? :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Can I have one?

2. MAZ avatar MAZ

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Your request is finished!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Me please!

1st me, 2nd TLQ

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Yay more reviews!!! :) will add you all to the list right now! :)

RE: WSIR's Graphic Reviews

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM

MAZ:

Shop-
    Organization: 10/10

Graphics-
    Time: 7/10
    Signature 1: 9/10
    Signature 2: 9.5/10

Comments/Suggestions:
    Your graphic are really good! you intro was very good. short and simple but it still states all of the rules. The graphics are great but I though they were kind of plain. Plain can be good sometimes one graphics but sometimes it just isn't. The second graphic was very good but the second one and the avatar were too plain. You could have added a texture on it. It took a while for me to get the graphics also. Overall I thought you did a great job!

Overall: 74.5/80

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:22 PM

My shop is closed, but can you message me a request? Thanks! :)

1 by Kathryn. 2 by TheEnchantedGar

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Link in my siggy! :D

I was BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

"You're lucky enough to be different, never change"
    ~TS

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Wow...That's a lot

(I ain't here for a review, I just looking at some graphics cause nice to see what others make).

LoveAlice13

3. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM

withsomeindierecord wrote:
    MAZ:

Shop-
    Organization: 10/10

Graphics-
    Time: 7/10
    Signature 1: 9/10
    Signature 2: 9.5/10

Comments/Suggestions:
    Your graphic are really good! you intro was very good. short and simple but it still states all of the rules. The graphics are great but I though they were kind of plain. Plain can be good sometimes one graphics but sometimes it just isn't. The second graphic was very good but the second one and the avatar were too plain. You could have added a texture on it. It took a while for me to get the graphics also. Overall I thought you did a great job!

Overall: 74.5/80

Thank you! I will work on those things!

RE: WSIR's Graphic Reviews

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Your request is done!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.