Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Magical Graphic Salon

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Hey Izzyyy! I LOVE this idea (and you ;) ) , and I was wondering if I could also do this, but of course, credit big time!! But, I would add other stuff as my idea :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM

xodancingwithyouxo wrote:
    Hey Izzyyy! I LOVE this idea (and you ;) ) , and I was wondering if I could also do this, but of course, credit big time!! But, I would add other stuff as my idea :)

I'm sorry but I really wanted it to be my own thing. I hope that's okay??

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM

We are now open for business!

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:50 PM

NEW!(-ish)

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM

The official salon menu!

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM

yay i'm your first request! :D i dont think you saw my request in swizzle can designs so i'll post it here :)
    Manicure Type (avi, banner, siggie, etc, [i make EVERYTHING!]: siggie
    Pic of Gif: any from here
    Text:wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you?
    Font:whatever looks good
    Colors:dark colors
    Other: have some fun with this graphic, be creative, do some things you normally wouldn't try :)

1, 2, 4:me 3: heleh

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Pic of Gif: i'll post it in a sec..
    Text:wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you?
    Other: have some fun with this graphic, be creative, do some things you normally wouldn't try :)

Okay got it!

~Me

Re: Magical Graphic Salon!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:02 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Pic of Gif: i'll post it in a sec..

Okay got it!

~Me

Oh, I'll wait for the picture!

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:03 PM

just posted the pic :)
    this is such a cool idea!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:

Thanks, and awesome! I just showed my sister your graphics, and she was REALLY impressed. I swear, like more impressed then when she saw TanyaxOh's graphics!

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Amazing idea, I love that you dedicated this to me :)

SURPRISE MEH

~~~

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:07 PM

OneThingMissing wrote:

SURPRISE MEH

~~~

Okay!

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    OneThingMissing wrote:

SURPRISE MEH

~~~

Okay!

~Me

And I was GLAD to credit you! You always seemed to be that designer who was popular and better than me yet amazing! Someone I'd encounter in many competitions! A close friend as a designer ;)))

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM

OMG 13 replies already??

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:12 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:

Thanks, and awesome! I just showed my sister your graphics, and she was REALLY impressed. I swear, like more impressed then when she saw TanyaxOh's graphics!

~Me

OMS aww thanks!!! she must be just like you then, incredibly nice
    i just showed my mom yours (she went to art school and her best friend is also a real designer like your mom so she knows what she's talking about) and she was like "OMG THOSE ARE SO GOOD WHOSE ARE THOSE? SHE SHOULD BECOME A GRAPHIC DESIGNER WHEN SHE'S OLDER! Wait why aren't you working on your language arts paper?"
    gtg work on my paper (i procrastinate to much, it's due tomorrow :(

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Is there a "bang my head against the wall until Saturday {my birthday!}" package.

Oh well probably not.Shut up Shannon

I'll take a hair cut I guess

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:13 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:

~Me

aww thanks! she must be just like you then, incredibly nice
    i just showed my mom yours (she went to art school and her best friend is also a real designer like your mom so she knows what she's talking about) and she was like "OMG THOSE ARE SO GOOD WHOSE ARE THOSE? Wait why aren't you working on your language arts paper?"
    gtg work on my paper (i procrastinate to much, it's due tomorrow :(

haha lol! But OMG?? Really! I feel sooo flattered! And ya my sister's not always nice. But i am! (jk!) Lol :)

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    Is there a "bang my head against the wall until Saturday {my birthday!}" package.

There is now!

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    LikeAFirework wrote:

There is now!

~Me

It shall include...
    A manicure!
    your haircut!
    a gift card!
    a mani-pedi!
    and something else ;)

~Me

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:16 PM

OMG I feel so... popular ;)

~Me