1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Font Contest!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Hi! I'm Annie =)

Hey there and welcome to the original font contest! This is going to be a pretty relaxed contest, I'll give you a general theme and you enter your fonts! Sound good? There will be awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Entries are judged on skill, design, creativity, neatness, and originality. Good luck and have fun!! I will post comments on everyone's entry.

Round 1 - closed
Theme: Basic Handwriting Fonts (doesn't have to be your handwriting)
Deadline: December 11
Example: SK Lost Upstate or SK Love Letters (do not steal)

Round 2 - open
Theme: Cursive Fonts (or fancy handwriting)
Deadline: December 14
Example: SK Freedom (do not steal)

Rules:
--> Don't steal others' fonts and claim as your own.
--> Don't complain about winners.
--> Don't steal my examples. My fonts can be found at Swizzle Kiss Fonts.
--> I only PM you when the results are up if you ask me to.

If, for some reason, you entered someone else's font, tell me right now so I know.

~~~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Font Contest!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Wow, what an awesome idea! You're so creative Annie! :D I'll enter Whimsical. Please PM me when the results are up!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:10 AM

ill enter soon!
    Swifties forever and always

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Haha I was gonna make a font contest but that's okay, great minds think alike ;) I'll enter :)

Break Me Like A Promise :)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I'll enter:)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Thanks for the great entries! Both are amazing! And FF13, you could co-judge, but then you wouldn't be able to win, which would make my life harder :P

~~~

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM

OMS THIS IS SO COOL I'LL ENTER TOMORROW!!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:17 PM

^^ Can't wait!

~~~

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM

OMG Annie! Last night I was thinking "Someone should really make a font contest.." And now I saw this. :) I'll enter Happy Free Confused! :)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Annie.SwizzleKiss13.FlawlessPerson. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM

^^ Thanks! :)

And there are 3 entries so far, I need 2 or 3 more. But you have till the 12th!!!!

~~~

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM

bump

~~~

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Here's mine:)

pm me when the results are up?
    Swifties forever and always

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Hi there! I'll enter Beautiful Every Time Please PM me when the results are up! Thanks!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Do we have to make out own font?

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Wonderstruck Princess wrote:
    Do we have to make out own font?

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

I'm not the judge... but I'm guessing we do. Because it does say "your fonts." You'll probably have to ask Annie.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:48 AM

Yes, everyone, just like in a graphic contest, you make your entry...

And Thessaly you're the one who makes the KG fonts?!! Cool!!!

~~~

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:00 AM

When will results be announced?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:03 AM

^^ Tomorrow.

~~~

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:57 AM

Hi Annie! I'm good friends with Kimberly (the owner of the KG fonts). We work together to make loads of fonts and most of them are by me! YAY! That means I'm the co-owner. Not the actual owner. XD But, Beautiful Every Time is made by me, but Kimberly put it in her account. Just getting things right, sorry if it's a little too much there! I talk a lot!

Credit to marvellous Mizzy!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM

HERE'S MINE!!! Just made it at school... Yup :P LS Miserable and Magical

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:20 PM

OK, I have enough entries so I'm closing the round now, results will be posted in the next few minutes. I will PM those who asked to be. :)

~~~