Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Redmidnight13's graphic boutique

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM

my new edits :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM

OMG I been wanting a Swiftie ID FOREVER...LOL. Where's the forms to fill out? :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:15 PM

LikeASixtiesQueen wrote:
    OMG I been wanting a Swiftie ID FOREVER...LOL. Where's the forms to fill out? :)

I forgot to add it > . <

just fill this out
    name:_________
    Age (optional): ______
    Swiftie since _______
    favourite song ________

visit my graphic boutique? please make a request

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2335313

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Ahh...so exciting.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM

for: likeasixtiesqueen

hope you like it ^ - ^

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight[/url][/signature]

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM

AMAZING. THANKS

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Hi! Could you make me a graphic?

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Or mabey a Swiftie ID:

Name; TaylorCrazy101
    Swiftie since; 2008
    Favorite song; All of them
    Quote; ''if your lucky enough don't change''

Thanks! I'd like it to be sparkly and with pink

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Taylorcrazy101 wrote:
    Or mabey a Swiftie ID:

Name; TaylorCrazy101
    Swiftie since; 2008
    Quote; ''if your lucky enough don't change''

Thanks! I'd like it to be sparkly and with pink

thankyou for requesting! here it is :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM

hey bridget! cute graphics! i sent the letter :D and what program do you use? could i have a copy of the background that you use for the i.d up there? thankyou :)

Christmas Struck Designs

1&2 by CLG
    Avi by Me

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM

4amThe2ndDay wrote:
    hey bridget! cute graphics! i sent the letter :D and what program do you use? could i have a copy of the background that you use for the i.d up there? thankyou :)
    Christmas Struck Designs

1&2 by CLG
    Avi by Me

Yay! I can't wait to get your letter :) I use photoshop for my graphics. Here's the image of the pink background I used ~

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Redmidnight13 wrote:
    4amThe2ndDay wrote:

Yay! I can't wait to get your letter :) I use photoshop for my graphics. Here's the image of the pink background I used ~

HAHA it's 3 pages long :P and what photoshop? I just got cs6 :D
    and thanks :)
    Christmas Struck Designs

1&2 by CLG
    Avi by Me

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

4amThe2ndDay wrote:
    Redmidnight13 wrote:
    4amThe2ndDay wrote:

Christmas Struck Designs

1&2 by CLG
    Avi by Me

wow! 3 pages? that's super impressive! I use Photoshop CS5 :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Redmidnight13 wrote:
    4amThe2ndDay wrote:
    Redmidnight13 wrote:
    4amThe2ndDay wrote:

Christmas Struck Designs

1&2 by CLG
    Avi by Me

wow! 3 pages? that's super impressive! I use Photoshop CS5 :)

like a5 size.note pad size :)
    and i HAD that!
    Christmas Struck Designs

1&2 by CLG
    Avi by Me

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I won 1st place in a graphic contest, I'm so happy :)

I hope this works as an incentive for people to request~

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Where's the form for the fake t-party thing? :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:09 AM

LikeASixtiesQueen wrote:
    Where's the form for the fake t-party thing? :)

It glitched and wouldn't show up :(

here it is

name:_______

town (of the show you went to):_________

specific colours or themes (optional) : __________

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13[/url][/signature]

Re: swiftie IDs, t-party invites, signatures and other graphics :) Redmidnight13's boutique

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM

any requests?

Re: swiftie IDs, t-party invites, signatures and other graphics :) Redmidnight13's boutique

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:35 PM

HEY!! Could I have a fake T-Party invite? Anything you want to do, surprise me!

credit to sparklesloverxoxo

by me :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:16 AM

name:Amanda
    Swiftie since; 2008
    Quote; ''if your lucky enough don't change'
    Proud being a swifty

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&[/url][/signature]