Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fearless Graphics Contest!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Here is my very first graphic contest! It would be ENCHANTED if you entered!!!!!!!!!

Rules:
-Gifs are allowed
-Follow the theme for every round (there are 3 rounds 3 themes!)
-all Taylor graphics and gifs
-Don't use a graphic that someone else made for you
-I will only judge one graphic from each person per round, however, feel free to enter all three rounds
-If you submit a graphic and then change your mind just submit a new one and I will judge only the most recently submitted one
-You may compete in only one round if you want to

Another ROUND!
THEME: We are never getting back together
ROUND 2 STARTS NOW, ENDS January 6 , 2013
Proud being a swifty

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fearless Graphics Contest!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Proud being a swifty

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM

My entry, please PM me when the results are up!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Please PM when results are up

http://s[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Hey Swifties!
    These are the results for my graphic contest!

3rd placer : BrightHazelEyes
    2nd placer: Miranda14
    1st placer : MistletoeKiss13

I hope you're all ok with the judging!
    Proud being a swifty

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Another ROUND!
    THEME: THE SONG I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE
    ROUND 2 STARTS NOW, ENDS DECEMBER 30,2012

Proud being a swifty

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:47 AM

My entry for Round IKYWT
    Please PM when the results are posted?
    Thanks!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Here's my entry! Please PM me when the results are up! :-)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Heres mine..it's really bad:)) please pm me when results are up? Thanks

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:43 AM

PM me when results are up plz !

^Hannah

^^me

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:19 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:

NO!
    It's not bad!
    My baby brother even likes it!
    Proud being a swifty

^^made by me

h[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Amanda Thirteen wrote:

NO!
    It's not bad!
    My baby brother even likes it!
    Proud being a swifty

^^made by me

h[/signature][/quote]

That just made me laugh so hard!!!!:)

[signature][/signature][img="http://tinyurl.com/cwr5dll"]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:30 PM

here is mine and can you PM me when the winners are posted???

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM

mad4tennis wrote:
    here is mine and can you PM me when the winners are posted???

Sure!
    I'll just post the results here!

Proud being a swifty

^^made by me

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Nice work guys!

You guys are AWESOME!!!
    Stay, Stay, Stay Fearless Swifties!

^^made by me

^^made by me

http://25[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Here's mine for I Knew You Were Trouble!

Made By Me!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:07 AM

DarkBlueSwiftie wrote:

Made By Me!

Okay. I give up. THIS IS FLAWLESS!!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:18 AM

DarkBlueSwiftie wrote:

Made By Me!

Okay. I give up. THIS IS FLAWLESS!!!

Aww! Thank you! :) Don't give up though, yours is really good!

RE: Fearless Graphics Contest!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Result for Round 2!

3rd placer : Reshmi4Beiber
    2nd placer: mad4tennis
    1st placer!! DarkBlueSwiftie

Congrats
    Siggie made by me

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2360163

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Amanda Thirteen wrote:
    Result for Round 2!

3rd placer : Reshmi4Beiber
    2nd placer: mad4tennis
    1st placer!! DarkBlueSwiftie

Congrats
    Siggie made by me

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2360163

Thank you so much! :) :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.