1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who want's a free graphic???

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:59 AM

I made it for my avi & if any of you want me to one similar for you, I'll be very delighted to!

If you want one just tell me which song and color and what photo!

Oh and if you don't want it for an avi, but for something else, just say what the text should say.

I'll make your graphic as soon as I see your request!

If you want any other sort of graphic, just say what! (You can give an example if you want)

Please, please, please request! I really love making graphics!!!!

Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who want's a free graphic???

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Nobody? ....Ok

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM

its so good ! I dont need an avi but rather i will rqst as a graphic .

color= pink
    lyrics= from love story
    pic= u choose... a pretty pic in pink or something.
    & the main writing= enchanted swiftie

PM me when ur done.. thanks !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    its so good ! I dont need an avi but rather i will rqst as a graphic .

color= pink
    lyrics= from love story
    pic= u choose... a pretty pic in pink or something.
    & the main writing= enchanted swiftie

PM me when ur done.. thanks !!

^^me

Ok! I'll make it now!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Here it is Reshmi4Bieber! I hope you like it & please tell me if there's anything I should change!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Could you give me the link to that pic of Tay in the cute hat? :)

~~~

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Hi! Can I request?

Type: Graphic
    Lyrics: Stay Stay Stay
    Picture: Something pink
    Thanks!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM

woah, I love those! can you make me one? I will credit you :) I don't care what song or color.. whatever you feel would look good.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

ForeverStarlightSwiftie wrote:
    Here it is Reshmi4Bieber! I hope you like it & please tell me if there's anything I should change!

no.. its perfect !! thanks & will credit u for sure

^^me

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Hi! Can I request?

Type: Graphic
    Lyrics: Stay Stay Stay
    Picture: Something pink
    Thanks!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature][/quote]

I'm on it!
    [signature]Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
    ~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~[/signature]

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

JenMarie wrote:
    woah, I love those! can you make me one? I will credit you :) I don't care what song or color.. whatever you feel would look good.

What should the big text say?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Glitter Text Generator

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:30 AM

R.Swiftie13 wrote:
    Glitter Text Generator

I can't delete this..... sorry....

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Here's your graphic BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow! I hope you like it!
    I know the dress is more redish than pink....

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:24 AM

song: the last time (preferably the bridge)

colour: red/black/white

picture:

use the ones you want! can't wait to see it!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM

ForeverStarlightSwiftie wrote:
    JenMarie wrote:

What should the big text say?

Can it say JenMarie on one side and Swiftie on the other? Whatever font and size looks good! Thank you so much! I am going to use it for my Avi :)

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Hi! Can i have one with a peachy color scheme, the lucky one lyrics, and this pic:

can the main text in front be "The Lucky One"
    one more thing, can u sneak a 13 in the backround lyrics? Thanks.

R4B

avi:Guppy1313

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I want the colors of your original one? :) The lyrics from The Lucky One. Surprise me with a picture? Burning Red as the main text?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I'll make all of these as soon as I get home, except TheWomanInRed22 your photos backgrounds are a little to busy to use and speakfearlessly13 your photo isn't showing...

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Your work is really awesome!
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:20 AM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    Your work is really awesome!
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it!