Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Love Letters (my font)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Hey there! You've always wondered what my handwriting is, right? Well, here it is! I'm so proud of this font, because it came out EXACTLY as my real handwriting is. Cool, huh? Except I replaced the asterisk with this cute little heart.

{Download Link}
You can download my font here.

{My Signature}
How my name looks in my own, real handwriting!

If you would like to use this signature, the code is:
[?img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2wqza8p.png[/img?]
but without the ?s.

{Copyright Info}
You may use the font in a graphic.
DO NOT claim it as your own.
This is my font, so please don't steal it.
Thank you!

{Please download! Bye!!}

~~~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Love Letters (my font)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I love the font!! oms!!

Check out my graphic shop!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:36 PM

How did you make this a font?!?!?!?!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

ommmggg your handwriting!!!
    please do a tutorial!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM

This is so amazing! I love this font

^made by autumn leaves falling

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM

How the heck did you do this?!?!!? It's amazing!!!!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Whoa coolness :)

Recent Graphic Reviewed: Starstruck Designs

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM

How'd you make the font? I have a tablet and everything which means I can write, but I don't know how to actually make it the right ttf file :(

^^ Both by Me :D

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:53 AM

WonderstruckCupcake13} Thanks!
    OverMadisonSquare} Click here.
    HipsterSwiftie} On how to make a font or how to do my handwriting? :)
    tswiftie18} Thank you! It's my handwriting! :)
    MAZ} Thanks! Click here.
    heleh} Yyyyyeeeepppppp. :)
    redvelvet13} Click here.

~~~

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Oh cool! Thanks :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:36 AM

That's really pretty! :) ill download it later ;)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:43 AM

That's beautiful:)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I made my own font! Thanks for sharing :) here it is :D

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM

How did you get it on there? I wanna do that! D:
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:48 AM

i just finished everything but naming it (i cant think of a name)

1, 2, 4:me 3:Autumn Leaves Falling

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Downloaded :) So cool :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM

waiting for it to finish uploading to myscriptfont....

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM

ugh this is taking forever!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM

When you're downloading the template you scanned, is anything supposed to come up after...?

Me/Me/Hannah :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM

still loading
    (love love love your font btw :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Just installed it! Can't wait to use it!

DAAA

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.