1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Made A Font.....

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Well I made a font out of my handwriting and it doesn't really look like my handwriting but still I think it's pretty cool :) you can download it here :) I'd love it if you did :) (and maybe use it on a graphic that would be cool....) but yeah let me know if you like it it's my first attempt at making one though so it's not very good :P Hope you like it! :)

1. Me 2. heleh :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I Made A Font.....

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I downloaded it! :) Its cool :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

RE: I Made A Font.....

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I like it.

Visit my graphic shop please!
    [url=http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/SwiftySelenators/pretty_background_by_dolphie409-d34fzuj.jpg]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/SwiftySelenators/pretty_background_by_dolphie409-d34fzuj.jpg[/url]
    /IMG]
    [img="http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/dani_paz/fearlesstay.jpg"]
    I spoke now on

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Thats awesome

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Thanks guys :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:13 PM

^^ Aww well thank you so much! :) That's okay :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

HOW DID YOU DO THAT IT'S FLAWLESS :D

love you.x

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:59 PM

it's flawless!!!! how do you make a font?

1, 2, 4:me 3:Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:01 PM

It's really awesome! How did you make it?

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:01 PM

always wanted to make one with my handwriting never knew how...pm me how?! :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Thanks! :) I used myscriptfont.com and then just uploaded it to font space :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Bump :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I'm going to make one! :)

~~~

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM

thanks!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I downloaded it :) It looks great! How'd you make it? xoxo
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
    - Taylor Swift

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Colista1234/largeWjDz1OeoBgz_PIwV-HxBbRQEBJne7aJQ47ZOmv6q9HE.jpg[[/signature]

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:33 PM

So pretty! :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Just made it, about to upload! :)

~~~

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM

its soo good !! yet .. i cant download as i need a program then !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Wow!! That's so cool! I'm going to download it! :)

(^) The enchanting Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I love making fonts! I havent made one in a year! My first font was with my mom (shes a REAL designer) i wonder where it is now. You see, I made fonts before I did graphics,

~Me