1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Clare's Graphic Shop!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM

OPEN!

Okay, so I decided to make a graphic shop. My friend Jordan and I are doing suprise graphic shops so just ask me and tell me a topic and I can make a graphic for you:) Please add me as a friend and if you do not like your graphic please let me know so I can make a new one. Please tell people about my shop:) Thanks and some examples are below if you are confused about the suprise thing.

Example: " Hi Clare:) I was just wondering if you can make me a graphic! Topic-Taylor's Red album. Thanks"

Please Please PLEASE request something, haven't gotten a request in forever so please ask for something!!!
If you want anything else just ask!!!!! Thanks for visiting:)
1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Clare's Graphic Shop!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM

"I Almost Do" surprise graphic and a "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" surprise graphic. Please request in my shop if you can (link on my profile)

^Made by Gabbylove13

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2301093/page/1?

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Hi clarie!!!!!! can u make me a graphic saying "Welcome to my shop!" thanks!
    StayStayStay-A-Swiftie-Forever and Always

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:27 PM

DreamImpossibleThings 13: Here is your graphic! Hope you like it:)

Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Jordan: Here is your graphic!!

Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM

DreamImpossibleThings 13: Here is your "I Almost Do" graphic! Hope you like it, plz let me know if you dont...that way I will be able to make another.:)

Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM

DreamImpossibleThings 13:Here are both of your graphics. Sry I found a mistake in both of them, so here are the new ones!

I made a new "I Almost Do" one by the way:)
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

RE: Clare's Graphic Shop!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:16 PM

can you write long live?
    here is the URL 4 the pic: eh10uh.jpg
    drop everything now! Never forget how awesome you are!

RE: Clare's Graphic Shop!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:40 PM

hi dont mn to b a pain but do u know how long it will take to make my grafic? thx :)
    drop everything now! Never forget how awesome you are!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Taylor Swift Enchants Me:
    The url for ur pic isn't working, can u post it again for me?! Thx:)
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Hi can you make a spinning Red CD like that one you have in your profile?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Here is the link to the cd:)

[-IMG]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b535/jordanalp13/tumblr_mdb01agnVT1ro87eeo7_250.gif[/IMG-]

Delete the dashes in the IMG codes:) Hope it works!
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Anubis:

Did it work?!
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM

yes thanks!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Welcome!!
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Hi clare can I have a surprise graphic???? Topic : Story of us Thanks
    +

Plz PM me the link to the graphic

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Sorry it took a while...I have been really busy lately.
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Hey can i have a graphic that has to do with the song "Holy Ground" Thanks!!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:34 PM

TaYLor_iS_aWeSoMe34567: Here is your graphic! Hope you like it:)

I had 'But I don't want to dance if I'm not dancing with you...' on there, but for some reason photobucket isn't working...sorry!!

Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Hello! Can i have a surprise graphic please? i want the theme to be "dancing in the rain"
    my polyvore shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2416883
    my songbook:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2398483
    Join The T Factor: Ultimate Songwriting Challenge Season 1!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2492413

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Your graphic will be ready soon!!!
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!