Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Over Again Graphics

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Welcome to
Over Again Graphics!!!

The name's Gabrielle. I have been making graphics for a little over 2 months, and I usually use GIMP, but sometimes I use pixlr.com. I am currently attending TCUG.

My shop is Moderate(I have school and stuff, and you request will be filled within 0-5 days)

Rules:

1. You MUST credit me (onedirectionismylife) if I forget.
    You MUST fill out the form
    You should keep my graphic up for more that 7 (seven) days because they are my time and effort!

Requset Form:

1. Type of Graphic (or gif):
    Size:
    Pictures (links are good):
    Text:
    Fonts (I don't have every font known to man, though)
    Color Scheme:
    Should I PM when it's done (Y/N)

That's it! Request away!

Examples:

Signatures:

Word Graphics:

Other:

Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain.

Follow me on tumblr

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Over Again Graphics

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:34 PM

BUMP

Follow me on tumblr

RE: Over Again Graphics

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Type of Graphic (or gif): Just a graphic for my profile :)
    Size: 500x200
    Pictures (links are good): http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mehbphBq3M1rof5jt.gif
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mee05qAhwr1r1z93zo1_500.jpg
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meclcdb1511rdwtquo1_500.jpg
    Text: I can't wait to turn RED on September 13, 2013!!!!
    Fonts (I don't have every font known to man, though) Bold font on "red" and swirly o the date...anything for the rest of the words
    Color Scheme: purple/blue
    Should I PM when it's done (Y/N) YES!!!!
    ~Alex S.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM

BUMP!

Follow me on tumblr

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Any requests? I'm working on yours SouthernSwiftie!

Follow me on tumblr

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM

really good

Avatar by beautiful BeautifulTragicLoveAffair &Siggie by me
    LoveAlice13

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM

testing....testing

Follow me on tumblr

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM

This is my new account!!!

YOLO!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Any Requests?
    YOLO!!!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Jol's request:

1)Signature
    b) same size as example
    c) still pic:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--9MYwQ0LKFk/T2wQqGmRpsI/AAAAAAAACAw/3vJau9CNu2A/s1600/Taylor-Swift-her-guitar.jpg
    moving--do it in Teardrops On My Guitar when she is on the bed and singing i think the chorus...
    d)GuitarGirl200013 (made by harrystylesismyhero)
    e)satisfaction
    f)navy blue and violet
    g) what is the I PM thing??? idk what that is...

and then i want another if possible!!

2)Word Graphic
    b)same as e.g.
    c)in the background:http://www.dis411.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/taylor-swift-oct-2012.jpg
    d)People Haven't Always Been There For Me, But Music Always Has! (with a

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:05 PM

um not to be rude or anything but this graphic:

is andriux3accion's graphic:

1, 2, 4:me 3:Autumn Leaves Falling

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:

that's a bit strange...
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Bluebell wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:

that's a bit strange...

ooh.

~Me

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    Bluebell wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:

that's a bit strange...

ooh.

~Me

you can even c where the credit was covered

~Me

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    Bluebell wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:

that's a bit strange...

ooh.

~Me

~Me

the worst part is she didn't just say her name, she added copyright. I wud suggest saying sorry and deleting the graphic off your page.

~Me

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:01 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    Bluebell wrote:
    TaylorHeart13 wrote:

that's a bit strange...

ooh.

~Me

~Me

the worst part is she didn't just say her name, she added copyright. I wud suggest saying sorry and deleting the graphic off your page.

~Me

Sweetie, I think you should NEVER claim a graphic as your own. Im not trying to be mean in any way but please NEVER steal. How would you like it if I stole your graphic and claimed as my own.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made by FiveLeafCl

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Who knows if any of her graphics are her own. She most likley just stole the best graphics she could find. If I were you, You shouldnt request.

Alright that is a little rude, sure she shouldn't have claimed the graphic as her own but there's no need to say don't request from her.

onedirectionismylife: Ignore that, your graphics are really pretty :D

Vote

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    Who knows if any of her graphics are her own. She most likley just stole the best graphics she could find. If I were you, You shouldnt request.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made by FiveLeafCl
    Ok first putting something like that is down right wrong, she made a mistake every1 does I'm sure you have also I know I have. If you have an issue with something she did you should speak with her through PM

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d]http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5162/d[/url][/signature]

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM

yaaa

~Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.