Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

sm160's Graphic Contest!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Welcome To My Graphic Contest! There Will Be 10 Contestants! The Only Judge Is Me.
WINNER:tswiftie18!
2nd Place: All I Know Is A Simple Name
3rd Place: BrightHazelEyes
4th Place:babyench13

Prizes:
Fourth Place- Siggie With Placing
Third Place- Siggie With Placing
Second Place- Siggie With Placing And An Avatar
First Place- Siggie With Placing, An Avatar AND Another Graphic Of Your Choice (Excludes GIFS)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: *AUDITIONS*Graphic Contest!*AUDITIONS ARE BEING HELD*

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Audition Form:
    Username: NewYorkRed
    Experience: 13 Months
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One):
    Link at profile
    3 Examples:

Any Special Types Of Graphics You Can Or Can't Do:
    I Can Do:
    Gif Graphics
    Blinking Text
    Fade-In Text
    Sparkly Text

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Username: SwizzleKiss13 (I change a lot so please just say Annie)
    Experience: 7 1/2 months
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One): In sig
    3 Examples:

And first in sig
    Any Special Types Of Graphics You Can Or Can't Do: GIF Graphics; Wallpapers for computers, iPhones/iPods, and iPads; Circle graphics/avatars; PNG word graphics; Picture WORD GRAPHICS WHICH I LOVE

Would you like me to make you a PNG graphic for the header? I'm really good at working with gradients for word graphics :) Or any other kind of header, really :)

Graphic Shop

1 - me; 2 & Avi - Kathryn

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

8 Spots Left!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Any Auditions?!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM

BUMP!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Bump

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Username:All I Know Is A Simple Name
    Experience:2 months
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One):link in my signature
    3 Examples:

Can do:
    Blinking text
    Glitter Text

Can't do:
    GIF Graphics(im trying to learn how to do it)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Username:Wings_of_Music13

Experience:umnn like one week on taylor swift graphic but i have been graphic on other site like 1 year, like banners.

Graphic Shop (If You Have One):I'm working on that but it will take some time.

3 Examples:

I have some cool overlays like fire, galaxies, and other cool stuff.
    I'm very good at the ones with "only red" I mean I canmake the whole picture a color like brown blak and the red lips or anything you want can stay red or the way they are.
    I'm not very good with gifs, i can edit them but the the PNGs or JPEGs are better

http://s[/signature]

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Username: Dancing Like Starlight 13 (but can you also put my name, Topaz?)

Experience: A month

Graphic Shop (If You Have One): Link is in siggie

3 Examples:

Any Special Types Of Graphics You Can Or Can't Do: Nope; I'm pretty flexible.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:16 PM

5 SPOTS LEFT!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM

BUMP! I REALLY WANT TO START THIS ASAP!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Username: LiveYourLoveStory
    Experience: a year or so
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One): here(:
    3 Examples:

Any Special Types Of Graphics You Can Or Can't Do: I can do whatever you want :)

Shop

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Username: tswiftie18
    Experience: about 4 months
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One): link is in siggy!
    3 Examples:

I can do pretty much anything you want! :)

^made by autumn leaves falling

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Audition Form:
    Username: Heleh
    Experience: 1 year-ish
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One): taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2232273
    3 Examples:

Any Special Types Of Graphics You Can Or Can't Do: idk, I guess I'm really bad at GIF?

Recent Graphic Reviewed: Starstruck Designs

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Yay!! I'm in can't wait for ROUND 1!!! :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Username: babyench13
    Experience: 3 1/2 months
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One): Only weebly graphics website. CLICK HERE.
    3 Examples:

Any Special Types Of Graphics You Can Or Can't Do: I can do blinking text and sparkles. I don't know how to do a GIF.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Audition Form:
    Username: Reshmi4Bieber
    Experience: appx. 4 months
    Graphic Shop (If You Have One): http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2086681#post_14751571
    3 Examples:

even can do blinking texts :

Any Special Types Of Graphics You Can Or Can't Do: I probably can do all types of graphics
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM

NO MORE SPOTS LEFT!!!

Re: Graphic Contest!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM

ROUND 1 HAS STARTED FOR THE CONTESTANTS!

Re: Graphic Contest!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM

My Entry:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.