1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Era Graphic Contest!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:09 AM

A new graphic contest run by my non-Taylor-Connect Swiftie Best Friend and I :)

If you read the title you'd know that this is a graphic contest on the Red Era, To simplify this, the Red Era is the events from when Red was officially announced till now! It can be anything that happened in that span of time.

I will be making rounds on songs, events, maybe some random candid album, or anything I am suggested with or can think of that happened in the Red Era!

Rules:
- 1 entry per round, per person
- No Bullying/Criticizing (Keep your thoughts to yourself!)
- Must be made by you and only you
- No stealing!
- Please follow the theme!
- You may enter an old graphic
- GIFs are allowed!

* IF YOU WANT A WINNER'S GRAPHIC PLEASE PM ME*

CURRENT ROUND!
Round 1: Red Dec 4 -11
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
Most Enchanting:

Rounds will be extended 3 days if I don\t recieve 5 entries by the deadline :)

Go enter now!

^^ Both by Me :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Era Graphic Contest!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:36 AM

or maybe not.........................no one has a red graphic in hand? :(

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:50 AM

my entry :

PM me plz when results are up !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM

My entry! Plz PM me when results come out! :)

And Reshmi - I LOVE yours.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM

^^ beautiful entries! need more!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM

bumppees

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:33 AM

aww none

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM

bumpsssss

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Here is my entry:

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:03 AM

i'll start after school!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:54 AM

moree!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:02 AM

:3

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM

^^Pretty!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM

My Entry:

Hope you like it!

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM

^Thank you! any more?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Mine:

Check out my graphic shop!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM

im gonna need way more...way

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:48 AM

guyss!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM

PM me when results are up
    1) Primafacie