1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

One Thing

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Welcome to One Thing!

I'll give you an picture and/or a background, and guess what? You get to decorate it! If I give you just a picture, just decorate it [with sparkles, glitter, Meredith, anything!]. You can also change the color! If I give you a background and a picture you can come up with different ideas on how to put them together!

To see the winners of the rounds Go Here

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: One Thing

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Bump!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:09 PM

BUMPY!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I am working on this right now! It seems likeA lot of fun!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:19 PM

http://imm.io/NUo7 Here!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so proud of this. And that's why I put a huge credit on the white part, I wanted to make sure no one stole this, it took forever.

Graphic Shop

1 - me; 2 & Avi - Kathryn

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:25 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow}
    Thank you for entering, it looks awesome!

SwizzleKiss13}
    OMS! It looks awesome Annie!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:29 PM

^^Thanks! I'm so glad you think so :)

Graphic Shop

1 - me; 2 & Avi - Kathryn

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM

^^^All Graphics you make are awesome!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Here's mine! (It's not very good I know but oh well.) Please PM me when results are up!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Here's mine :) plss PM me when the results are up

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:01 AM

pm me plz when results are up !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:08 AM

how do I edit it?? I dont have photoshop... quite sad I know haha
    sooo what can I use??
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:09 AM

AnOnYmOuS_SwIfTie13 wrote:
    how do I edit it?? I dont have photoshop... quite sad I know haha
    sooo what can I use??
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

u can do it in pixlr !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM

here's my entry,

~me

~me
    Av ~me

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Here is my graphic: I'm very proud of it

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:31 AM

How's this? :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM

When will results be posted?

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Everyone up There^ :)}
    Awesome enterys, guys!

Elysia Swift}
    On Thursday.

My Graphic Shop!

^Me!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Bump!

My Graphic Shop!

^Me!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I know you all worked very hard and, I know some you will be dissapointed. I tried my very best to make it work.
    First Place:Annie, awesome graphic!
    Second Place:All I know is a simple name
    Third Place:thatlittleREDdress
    Most Enchanting:Reshmi4Bieber, that is really enchanting!
    Most Christmasy:LoveAlice13, OMS, looks awesome!

Winners Graphics will be released soon!
    But everyone who participated will get a get a Graphic too!

My Graphic Shop!

^Me!