Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TaylorHeart13 Designs

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Signature Form
    Colors: Any
    Text: Jesus Lord At Thy Birth
    Text Color: White
    Font: Curive
    pic One my Taylor sitting down on the ground playing gutair, A holy cros
    Other: Can you put the word 'hallelujah'

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM

LoveAlice13: thank you! :)
    tweety: i'll get started right now
    newyorkred:
    your graphic was posted on my old shop here it is:

image code: (remove the spaces)
    [ url =http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2320633][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/oie_oie_overlay-3-3.gif[ /IMG ][ /url ]

1, 2, 4:me 3:Autumn Leaves Falling

RE: TaylorHeart13 Designs

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Sorry i have another request! i just love the graphic u made me and i was wondering if u could make me another one! could u make me one saying"Welcome to TaYLoR_iS_aWeSoMe34567 profile!" with words in blue and pink. u can decorate it however u want... ill give u a shout out if u make me it :) thanks
    StayStayStay-A-Swiftie-Forever and Always

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Size (500 x 200 or 700 x 200) can I have 1000x400
    - Pictures' links (1-3): x
    - Text: Fighter
    A Liam Payne Fanfiction
    - Rounded Corners or Square: rectangle?
    - Animation? nope
    - Other: please do NOT put yellow on this
    Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain.

Follow me on tumblr

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    tweety: i'll get started right now
    newyorkred:
    your graphic was posted on my old shop here it is:

image code: (remove the spaces)
    [ url =http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2320633][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/oie_oie_overlay-3-3.gif[ /IMG ][ /url ]

It's amazing I'll definitely request again.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM

TaYLoR_iS_aWeSoMe34567: so sorry this took forever i never had time to upload this

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:56 PM

onedirectionismylife: sorry this took forever, i just got back from school 3 min ago and i've had sooo many tests!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

misswonderstruck: so sorry i forgot to post your graphic on my new shop! here it is (i'm pretty sure it's the right one, the file is named misswonderstruck.png):

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    onedirectionismylife: sorry this took forever, i just got back from school 3 min ago and i've had sooo many tests!

OMS That's FLAWLESS!!!

Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain.

Follow me on tumblr

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM

LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS

Recent Graphic Reviewed: Starstruck Designs

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:44 PM

OMS GUYS I SAW ON KAYLEE'S GRAPHIC SHOP CHRISTINA POSTED THIS:

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:

YOU CAN CENTER TEXT AGAINNNNNNNN

JUST PUT THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE POST

[ align = center ]
    Graphic Shop

Heleh: thanks! (your's are way better though ;)
    Tweety: i'm trying to make that graphic but i have 0 imagination right now so i'll try my best to get it done by tomorrow! sooo sorry!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Tweety: finally finished!:

image code (remove spaces):
    [ IMG ] http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/tweety-1.png [ /IMG ]

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM

So here are the results to my songwriting contest! Can you please make a graphic for each winner saying, "Congratulations, (name), you have won the (name of award) award with your song "(name of song)" in Round 1 of felicia24's Songwriting Contest!" And for the picture you can just find a picture of Taylor with one of her awards/trophies. Thank you!
    Results:
    Winners
    Taylor Swift: "You and Me" by dellasara13swifty
    Fearless: "I Never Thought" by longlivetaylor...4ever and always
    Speak Now: "Loving You" by bananahrr
    Red: "You Lucky Girl" by TaylorswiftysFEARLESS

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!
    felicia24

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM

feilcia24: here you go!:

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM

You are like my FAVORITE graphic maker (i think 3rd)
    So, i think i all ready asked this, but could I use this png graphic on my profile? (off course i'll credit)

And, here's my request
    Picture: Any from Begin Again music video
    Text: I've Been Spending the Last Eight Months Thinking all Love Ever Does is Break, and Burn, and End
    Font: Anything cursivey
    Extra: Can you make I've Been Spending the Last Eight Months Thinking all Love Ever Does is a different font than Break, and Burn, and End?

Thanks!
    Autumn

RED.
    x.x

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Collie: aww, you're awesome! yeah, you can use it :)
    i'll get started on your graphic right now

1, 3, 4:me 2: heleh

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

kjsf;klajsd;flkjdas these are flawless.
    Can I request? :)
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Collie: aww, you're awesome! yeah, you can use it :)
    i'll get started on your graphic right now

1, 3, 4:me 2: heleh

Yay:D
    RED.
    x.x

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Collie: here ya go!:

if you want anything changed, let me know :)

1, 2, 4:me 3: heleh

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Bluebell wrote:
    kjsf;klajsd;flkjdas these are flawless.
    Can I request? :)
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

ahjlghfdhans thank you! and yes!! :D
    (sorry, you're my fav graphic maker so i'm freaking out a bit)

1, 2, 4:me 3: heleh