Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Secret Santa Graphic Hat

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Welcome to The Secret Santa Graphic Hat!
^LOL, Sounds weird right?

Ok once you join* on Dec 13 I'll pick out some names and I'll tell you who you get. Then you make a Graphic for them. Make sure you send them to me. Not post them, or else it's kinda ruined. On Dec 25th I'll send them to the people for whom you made them for. On Dec 26th you can tell that person it was you who made that Graphic for them.

*All you have to do is say is that you want to join and you can.

If you change your username, please comment, or PM me that you changed it.

Find the Graphics Here.

I'm sorry some of you haven't gotten your graphic, because your Secret Santas haven't sent it to me.
^That means some of you still need to make your graphic!

Ok, if the graphic you made for someone is in the Graphics part, then you can tell the person that you made it for them. ONLY, if you have made the graphic, sent it to me, and I have posted it Here.
You can PM them or post it.

Credit
Danni15

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Secret Santa Graphic Hat

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I would love to join!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I will!

I'll join :)

1 - me; 2 & Avi - Kathryn

Great idea! Count me in!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM

i'll join :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Awesome idea!!! I'll join!!

Vote

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I'm joining!!!!!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I'll join, this sounds so awesome! :)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Annie.SwizzleKiss13.FlawlessPerson. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

RE: Secret Santa Graphic Hat

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I would love to be a part of this! :)

1. Me :) 2. TaylorHeart13 :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I'll join!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM

That is such a cute idea I'll join!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Ooh, fun! I'd love to join! :)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Can I join? Swifty please?
    Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
    ~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:49 AM

can i join please :)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Thanks for joining everyone!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Bump!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I would love to join !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I wanna join :)
    Graphic Shop

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Reshmi4Bieber} Thanks for joining!
    DancingAroundAllAlone} Thank you, also, for joining!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:06 AM

i give it a try, I join

~me

~me
    Av ~me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.