1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Megan's Graphics <3

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Graphic Tumblr

Hi Swifites :D My name's Megan and I've been making graphics for over a year. I lovelovelove getting new requests, and I have so much fun creating graphics for you. I use Gimp 2.6 and Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition for my graphics, and if you ever need help or have questions about either program, I'd be happy to help :)

I make:
-signatures
-wallpapers
-animated graphics and slideshowes
-pictures in text
-non taylor graphics
-swiftie IDs and profile welcomes
-gif graphics

If there's something else you want, just ask!

Please always use the forms provided for your requests

{forms} {rules} {examples}

Note: You might notice that I don't tag my graphics. This is because some people find it annoying, and it really takes away from the graphic. So please, because there is no tags, always credit me when you are using it and don't take credit for my graphics. Thank you so much to everyone who remembers to credit <3 i lovelovelove all of you

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Megan's Graphics <3

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM

oh my gosh, wow! You're so talented! Can I please have a graphic? The only thing I would say is to re-size the first one to 500x200, your graphics really are flawless!

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM

ARE YOU THE SAME LIVEYOURLOVESTORY FROM OLD TC

BECAUSE OMG I REMEMBER YOU

I WAS SWIFTIE4LIFE

I probably sound really weird if it wasn't you...
    Graphic Shop

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM

DancingAroundAllAlone wrote:
    ARE YOU THE SAME LIVEYOURLOVESTORY FROM OLD TC

BECAUSE OMG I REMEMBER YOU

I WAS SWIFTIE4LIFE

I probably sound really weird if it wasn't you...
    Graphic Shop

oh my gosh! yes! Thanks for remembering me :) I remember you too!!! Now I'm really happy :D

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:
    oh my gosh, wow! You're so talented! Can I please have a graphic? The only thing I would say is to re-size the first one to 500x200, your graphics really are flawless!

Shoppe

Yes I will start your graphic right now! Thanks for being my first request :) Thank you so so so much for the compliments, you're really sweet. And yes, I was going to resize it but I got kind of lazy :p

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM

LiveYourLoveStory wrote:
    BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:

Shoppe

Yes I will start your graphic right now! Thanks for being my first request :) Thank you so so so much for the compliments, you're really sweet. And yes, I was going to resize it but I got kind of lazy :p

No problem! Your really deserve it! :) I can't wait for the graphic! :D Oh haha :P

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I'l take one, I love yours!!!

Type: Siggy
    Pictures: x x x
    Text: I remember it All Too Well

Vote

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:22 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair: Alright here it is! I made it, and then I wasn't sure if i liked the background...so now there's two, lol :P whichever you prefer! Please credit, and I hope you like it/them :)

PS: I love the picture you chose :)

Guppy1313: Thanks for requesting, I'll start as soon as I can!

Shop

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:20 PM

LiveYourLoveStory wrote:
    BeautifulTragicLoveAffair: Alright here it is! I made it, and then I wasn't sure if i liked the background...so now there's two, lol :P whichever you prefer! Please credit, and I hope you like it/them :)

PS: I love the picture you chose :)

Guppy1313: Thanks for requesting, I'll start as soon as I can!

Shop

OMG IT'S FLAWLESS.

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM

YOUR SO GOOD! Surprise me please?

~Me

RE: Re: Megan's Graphics <3

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 7:55 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    YOUR SO GOOD! Surprise me please?

~Me

Aw thank you! I would love to!

Shop

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Guppy1313: Finished. Hope you like it :) don't forget to credit

Shop

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:48 AM

ahh your graphics are really amazing I'll request soon :)

1. Me :) 2. TaylorHeart13 :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM

LoveStory123: Credit please :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:55 AM

fearlessforever13 wrote:
    ahh your graphics are really amazing I'll request soon :)

1. Me :) 2. TaylorHeart13 :)

Aw thank you so much!! I will request from you too, your graphics are amazing too!! I'm obsessed with the one in your signature :D would you mind telling me what fonts you used? they're stunning

Shop

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Thanks! I love it!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:04 PM

lovestory123 wrote:
    Thanks! I love it!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Aw yay, I'm glad you like it

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:36 PM

NotEvenCatLike: Hope its what you were looking for :) If you dont like it i can redo it for you. please credit if you use it though!

Shop

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Requests?(:

Shop

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

What do you use?