1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IM STAYING! READ WHY

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Stay Stay Stay Parody On What's Happening with the "me leaving business"
I'm pretty sure I almost left TC last night. My PM box was full with notes. I was expecting some dramatic turnaway, then iiiiiiiiiiiii stayed. Last hour, I said we should talk about it. Cuz I read u shud never leave TC without telling, that's when you came in with one thousand graphics, and said Izzy dont leave. And I said ill, stay stay stay, ive been lovin u for quite some time time time, no one is gonna support me when im mad mad mad, so i think that it's best if I stayed.

But I WILL be on less.

Love,
Izzy

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: GUESS WHAT?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM

u guys were so succesfull in making me stay. I'll still be super busy, but I realized how much u guys loved me and I couldn't do it. I just couldn't

~Christina

Re: GUESS WHAT?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM

thats awesome haha :)
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Re: GUESS WHAT?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM

dreamondreamcatcher13 wrote:
    thats awesome haha :)
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

ya I don't know why I thought I could leave. Im nothing without TC.

~Christina

Re: IM STAYING! READ WHY

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was starting to cry :( THANK YOU! We love you!!!!! :D

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I love u too!

SparklyFearlessGirl13 wrote:
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was starting to cry :( THANK YOU! We love you!!!!! :D

~Christina

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:03 PM

You are Beautiful! Dont say you are nothing without TC you are a lovley young lady! So glad you are staying!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! Made By Kel_Fairytale13! SHE IS FLAWLESS! Request from her
    [I

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:04 PM

OMS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1, 2, 4:me 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Yay Yay Yay ( Stay Stay Stay parody too!)

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM

IZZY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANKYOU THAN THANKYOU FOR STAY stay staying <333333333

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Yaaaay! Luv ya Izzy! xD

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I love u guys!

~Christina

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    I love u guys!

~Christina

so happy u r staying :) don't think of leaving again, please. we would all be really sad again

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM

YAY! I'M SO HAPPY! I WAS SO SAD YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2lkfmdy.png[/[/signature]

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:08 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OH MY GOSH YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I promise I wont leave again unless it's really serious!

~Christina

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:15 PM

YAY!!!! I LOVE YOUR USERNAME!!! :) thanks for staying :)

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I know my PM wasnt much of a mind changer for you, but I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO HAPPY YOU ARE STAYING THIS JUST LIKE BRIGHTENED MY WHOLE DAY!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:40 PM

But I WILL be on less.

Why? I'll miss you

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IZZY!!!
    Cher! and 1D!!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:53 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    I promise I wont leave again unless it's really serious!

~Christina

PM me first if you do.
    I used to be RocketToTheSun/WhenYouKissMeICouldDie/MiserableandMagical.
    My Graphic Shop
    Avi: hipsterswiftie on Statigram