1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bayley's Graphics!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I am currently:TAKING REQUESTS

Hey there! First and foremost, I thank you soooo much for visiting! :) I'm Bayley and I absolutely LOVE making graphics! I've been making them on and off for about two years now and I use GIMP and Photoshop CS5! I really hope you love them as much as I love making them for you! :)

I make signatures, avatars, gifs, Swiftie ID's, welcome banners, and wallpapers!

Please use this when requesting:

Type:
Pictures (or gifs):
Colours:
Text:
Anything Special?:

Please use this when requesting Swiftie ID's

Pictures:
Colours:
Name:
Username:
Favourite song:
Swiftie since:

Here are a couple examples:

Here are some more:Examples

Thank you so so so sooo much for visiting my shop! Feel free to ask any questions! :)

^made by myself

^credit to the amazing SupermanFlyAway

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bayley's Graphics! :)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:01 PM

those are soo good!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Like Were Made of Starlight wrote:
    those are soo good!

Thank you so much!

^made by myself

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:47 PM

hai!!! soooo i want this picture

type- siggie
    color- whatever looks good just not blue or green or something like that
    text- and you call me up again just to break me like your promises
    special- is there anyway you could make it look.. idk like fading text?
    - by swiftiesunite!
    -by daya

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Hey! Im looking to update my profile page and put up a new graphic or cool gif! Would you be interested in making it? It doesnt matter what size except i want to have people be able to read it so its not super small. Any cool and pretty pic of Tay! Saying Thanks for visiting TaylorFan97's Profile or one of the Swifty IDs Saying username: TaylorFan97 US Swiftie Any color put pics of Tay! Thanks!!!message me!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:41 PM

taytaygirl13:Yes, I can totally do that! I'll have it done as soon as I can! :)
    TaylorFan97:Oh, I would love to do that! Do you think it would be okay if I made both? :)

^made by myself

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Hey can you please make me a surprise graphic?? Please pm me once you are done!! Thx!! :D

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:17 AM

these are amazing !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

RE: Bayley's Graphics! :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM

taytaygirl13:Here you go! Please credit and I hope you like it! :D

^made by myself

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM

THOSE ARE AMAZING :D :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:59 AM

These are so pretty! Surprise me? ;)

Shoppe

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM

TaylorFan97: Alright, I'm really sorry this took me so long but here they are! Please credit and I hope you enjoy it! :)

^made by myself

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM

okay wow!!! You been making graphics for about two years!!! wow, I've been making graphics since 2010..

You're so good!!! I can't even tell which graphics you made on gimp or photoshop!!

~me

~me
    Av ~me

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Ok, I haven't been very up to date with everything on here so I'll just reply to everyone now! ;)

swiftytaylor13:Sorry about the long wait :s but yes I can definitely do that for you! I'll have it done very, very soon :)
    Reshmi4Bieber:Thank you so so soo much :)
    13TSwizzle13:Thank you so much, hun!
    BeautifulTragicLoveAffair:Wow! First off, let me tell you your graphics are simply flawless! Of course I can do that for you! I'll have it done very soon :)
    LoveAlice13:Ahhhhhhh!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank youu!! Umm, you're graphics are beautiful, girl! Thank you so much :) I really appreciate that!

^made by myself

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Oh my gosh your graphics are soooooooo beautiful. You are totally amazing <3

Size: 500x100
    Type: sig
    Pictures: surprise me!
    Colours: doesn't matter :)
    Text: you call me up again just to break me like a promise

;)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM

swiftytaylor13:Here you go! I really hope you like it and could you please credit :)

^made by myself

And credit to LiveYourLoveStory for m

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM

t swiftified wrote:
    TaylorFan97: Alright, I'm really sorry this took me so long but here they are! Please credit and I hope you enjoy it! :)

^made by myself

OMS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT TO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST GRAPHIC IVE GOTTEN SO FAR!!!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM

TaylorFan97 wrote:
    t swiftified wrote:

^made by myself

OMS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT TO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST GRAPHIC IVE GOTTEN SO FAR!!!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Aww, thank you thank thank you so much!

^made by myself

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:

Shoppe

Done! Really hope you like it :)

^made by myself

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM

t swiftified wrote:
    BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:

Shoppe

Done! Really hope you like it :)

^made by myself

AGDFJSHFKSHFKLHDK I LOVE IT.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

bump! :)

^made by myself