1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Hey

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Made this GIF graphic first one ever!!

P.S. not sure if it will show up

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Hey

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM

it doesnt show up

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Not showing! :I

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM

maybe try another upload

- credit LongLiveTay13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I know I can't get it to save on tinypic, to get the URL code. :(

[/url[/signature]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Stop making spam threads! We need space so all of our graphic shops aren't buried...threads like this are bothersome. So, if you'd delete this that'd be great. And do it ASAP, I'm pretty sure we're all sick of this problem. Okay, I'm done here...

Thank you. (This was not to come off as mean, I did give a post saying I was gonna sass people if they make useless threads.. And I don't think it's that sassy..)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Like what??? Pretty sure that this wasn't a spam thread?

Polar¹³Bear wrote:
    Stop making spam threads! We need space so all of our graphic shops aren't buried...threads like this are bothersome. So, if you'd delete this that'd be great. And do it ASAP, I'm pretty sure we're all sick of this problem. Okay, I'm done here...

Thank you. (This was not to come off as mean, I did give a post saying I was gonna sass people if they make useless threads.. And I don't think it's that sassy..)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:

Polar¹³Bear wrote:

ya me too...she just wanted to show her graphic...pretty sure that's not spamming.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:13 AM

MosaicBrokenHearts13 wrote:
    Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:

Polar¹³Bear wrote:

ya me too...she just wanted to show her graphic...pretty sure that's not spamming.

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Making your first ever GIF is a big step, your comments aren't sassy they are mean.

This isn't spam. There is more to the graphics section than shops, It's for showing off what new things you have done too. Her post isn't saying "hey go look at my shop" ..

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Dream Impossible Things 13 wrote:
    Made this GIF graphic first one ever!!

P.S. not sure if it will show up

Hey! Congrats on making your first one. If you go to "Save Image Local" and go on to http://imageshack.us/ its free to sign up and they will keep all your images in a folder for you. Upload your new graphic on to that and then it will give you the right code to put it on the forum.

If you need any help just give me a wee private message :)

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:

Polar¹³Bear wrote:

Kaylee didn't mean literal spam threads. She meant threads that are made because you have a question, but then once it's answered it just stays there. Which does clog up the forum when bumping doesn't work.
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Okay, sorry... I seriously don't like being called mean, I always try not to be mean unless that one person really deserves it(in real life not on here) so that kinda hurt..

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Polar¹³Bear wrote:
    Okay, sorry... I seriously don't like being called mean, I always try not to be mean unless that one person really deserves it(in real life not on here) so that kinda hurt..

In all honesty, if you dont like neing called mean, how do you think she feels about you telling her to delete her thread? Though we havnt seen it yet, we KNOW she worked hard. , theres nowhere else to put things like this and questions. im sure she will delete later. this is just a misunderstanding! And btw, you werent mean! i also have a lonely shop, and i am also supporting, but we can all take it down a notch. dont worry! (ugh, this is crazy. a stupid glitch/update is actually getting swifties to argue. could the moderators just change it already?)

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313