Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Directory (Stop Suffering)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM

While we have the glitch, I'm going to put up links to shops that are no longer getting requests. Click the banners to go to the shop!

KissWithoutMistletoe

ChristmasLightsGlisten

Brooker27

NotEvenCatLike

Guppy1313

TaylorHeart13

BeautifulTragedy/TaylorThirteen

Primafacie

Reshmi4Bieber

If you'd like your shop up there, please give me your shop banner and link.

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Directory (Stop Suffering)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM

HEY!!! This is an amazing idea! My graphic shop has been really dead lately (more than usual).

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM

And the link is in the pic :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM

ecause of this glitch thing going on I too have no requests :(
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2214501

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I already had this idea! Whatever. It's totally cool! Smart minds think alike ;)

Swizzle Cane Designs

~Christina

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Mine is my siggy, link is in it too. :)

Vote

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

link in my siggie, here's my banner:

1, 2, 4:me 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Link is my signature.
    Header:

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Header

and my shop link :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2187441

p.s. the gingerbread graphics shop sign is soo cute!!

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Ooo, good idea! Link in sig and here's the banner:

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:20 AM

me plz === http://tinyurl.com/9jexk2p
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13} Will have yours up soon :)
    Reshmi4Bieber} OK, I'll get that link up!

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM

HI!!! I just changed the name of my graphic shop and the banner, do you think you could switch them please? (It used to be Starlight Designs)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Here's mine :)

I have the link with it already :)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hi! My shop is also suffering, unfortunately. Anyway! Link in siggy! Heres the banner:

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

link:here

banner:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.