Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Photo Store

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Hello!! This is called a 'Photo Store' because there are effects that are really great but some of us don't have. Here I'm going to post photos I've edited slightly, (from the same photoshoot) and you are free to take them and use them without credit. Right now I'm not going to take requests, but I may in the future. I'll post links in here (the first post) to each set I've done. :)
Set #1

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Photo Store

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Awesome! :D

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Re: Photo Store

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Can't wait!!
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM

We'll start out with some photos from 2009:

1 &2-me.3-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Did you Topaz Clean them?
    Graphic Shop

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:52 PM

(^) Yes. :)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Thank you for posting! How do you get Topaz Clean on gimp?

Anna

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:
    Thank you for posting! How do you get Topaz Clean on gimp?

Anna

I have PSE 8, that's how I get it, but there's a plugin for GIMP called PSPI that lets you run photoshop plugins in GIMP. This might help you.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Thanks!

Anna

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:37 AM

LOL :D
    My name is Topaz and when I saw you guys talking about "Topaz Clean" I was like, what? x)
    And good idea! Can't wait for more pics!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13 wrote:
    LOL :D
    My name is Topaz and when I saw you guys talking about "Topaz Clean" I was like, what? x)
    And good idea! Can't wait for more pics!

yah... Topaz !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM

(^) XD I'll start working on the next set of photos. Like, I said, I'm not taking requests YET, but does anyone have any preferences?

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:30 AM

^I'd love something to do with the picture in your second siggie (the one about Christmas Must be Something More). That's a lovely picture!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13 wrote:
    ^I'd love something to do with the picture in your second siggie (the one about Christmas Must be Something More). That's a lovely picture!

Okay, I'll see if I can find the photoshoot it's from! :)

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Hey guys I need to close this but I'll still post the next set of pics. :)

(^) The enchanting Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:07 PM

The last ones....be warned there's a lot. :) And I added some adjustments to them, just in case anyone was wondering. ;)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:18 PM

*Bump*

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM

*Bump*

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM

*Bumpity bump bump* :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.