1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Edit Contest: Super Fun!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:56 PM

This is unlike ANY graphic contest you've ever seen before. Instead of creating a new graphic, you edit the photo I give you! You must keep the photo the same size.

Ideas:
These are rated from 1 to 5 on difficulty, 1 is easy and 5 is extremely hard to get right.
Colorfill Edit - 5. Make the photo black and white or sepia and then add in some colors:

^Was done by me. DO NOT USE.
Colorchange Edit - 3. Use a gradient at around 50% opacity to add a color change.
Add Text Version A - 1. Take the picture and add text.
Add Text Version B - 2. Take the picture, add text, and use text styles to make it stand out.
Textures - 2. Add a texture at around 50% opacity to make the picture interesting.
Adjustments - 4. Use hue, saturation, colorization, and other adjustments.
Or come up with your own!

Rules:
--> Don't change the size of the photo.
--> You must do something to the photo.
--> Do not steal other edits of the photo.
--> Don't add other photos in, other than textures.
--> Do not make a graphic, this is an edit.
--> You can enter at any time.
--> This contest does have a point system.
--> Don't whine if you don't win.

Awards:
Queen Edit - 3 points (like first place)
Enchanting Edit - 2 points (an edit that caught my eye)
Creative Edit - 1 point (like most creative)

Rounds
Round 1. Edit this photo: xx
Queen: TBA
Enchanting: TBA
Creative: TBA

Scoreboard
Nothing yet =)

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Edit Contest: Super Fun!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I`ll enter! But I`ll have to do it in a little bit, because I can`t save pics to the computer I`m using. Its a school one.

Made By Me^

Re: Edit Contest: Super Fun!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:05 PM

^^Can't wait for your entry!

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Ohh looks really fun!! I'll enter soon! :)

1 &2-me.3-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Here's my entry! Did I break any rules? LOL that sounds like I want to but I really don't. Anyway, here it is!

1 &2-me.3-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM

MY :

PM me when results are out !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Amazing entries so far!

BeautifulTragedy} No idea how you did that, but it's so perfect!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!
    Christina}That's gorgeous!!!! A lot cleaner than my color edits!
    Reshmi4Bieber} Nice job! I like how you colored her dress! Also, purple hair looks cool :)

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:23 PM

My entry:

Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
    ~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM

My entry :)

I was a little confused by the rules but hope I done this right lol

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I'll try!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Here is mine
    PS Im not quite sure if the size is the sam if it isnt PM me and I'll fix it!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I'll enter later. :)
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie