Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TLQ's Graphic Reviews

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:03 PM

hi this is where i will do grapic reviews
all you have to do is just post on here that you want a review and leave a link to your graphic shop and i will go to your shop and request once you're done you can put on here if you want
Graphic
Quality:
Speed:
Creativity:
According to request:
Uniqueness:
Seemed Experience:
Overall Quality:
Notes:
SHOP
Header:
Examples:
Design:
Clarity:
Links:
Form:
Rules:
Overall Appearance:
Notes:

Credit to ALLYOUAREISMEAN and KissWithoutMistletoe for this idea

1 2 is mine
3 is swiftlyFearless13
and the 4th is HELEH

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TLQ's Graphic Reviews

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:15 PM

bump

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Once I get my shop up i will
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

RE: TLQ's Graphic Reviews

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:46 PM

ME PLEASE!! link in sig :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:40 PM

US PLEASE!! :) link on our profile! :)
    can you not rate our shop yet since it's under construction? thank you so much.
    and also, can we ask you to rate our shop once it's done?
    I LOVE THIS.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Me! Link in my siggy :D

Vote

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:21 AM

I'd like a review on my shop and graphic, link is in my signature :)

Recent Graphics I Reviewed:
    None.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:14 AM

LIFE4US wrote:
    US PLEASE!! :) link on our profile! :)
    can you not rate our shop yet since it's under construction? thank you so much.
    and also, can we ask you to rate our shop once it's done?
    I LOVE THIS.

ok i will just rate the graphic and whenever you want i will rate the shop

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:34 PM

bump

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Guppy1313

Graphic
    Quality: 10/10
    Speed: 10/10
    Creativity: 8/10
    According to request: 10/10
    Uniqueness: 9/10
    Seemed Experience: 10/10
    Overall Quality: 57/60
    Notes: i didn't really like the word placement but otherwise it beautiful

SHOP
    Header: 8/10
    Examples: 8/10
    Design: 10/10
    Clarity: 10/10
    Links: 9/10
    Form: 10/10
    Rules: 10/10
    Overall Appearance: 65/70
    Notes: none

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Thank you so much!

Vote

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Heleh

Graphic
    Quality: 10/10
    Speed: 8/10
    Creativity: 10/10
    According to request: 9/10
    Uniqueness: 10/10
    Overall Quality: 57/60
    Notes: i had another pic in the request but i think it gorgeous

SHOP
    Header: 10/10
    Examples: 10/10
    Design: 10/10
    Links: 10/10
    Overall Appearance: 70/70
    Notes: your Graphics and Shop are Amazing and Beautiful

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Oh you had another picture? I think I missed it, so sorry. :/ THANK YOU :)

Recent Graphics I Reviewed:
    None.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13

Graphic
    Quality: 9/10
    Creativity: 9/10
    According to request: 10/10
    Uniqueness: 10/10
    Overall Quality: 56/60
    Notes: i don't like the with you font

SHOP
    Header: 10/10
    Examples: 9/10
    Design: 9/10
    Links: 10/10
    Overall Appearance: 68/70
    Notes: none

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:41 PM

bump

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

RE: TLQ's Graphic Reviews

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:26 PM

LIFE4US

Graphic
    Quality: 8/10
    Creativity: 10/10
    According to request: 9/10
    Uniqueness: 9/10
    Overall Quality: 54/60
    Notes: i didn' like the font for this night is and i didn't like the placement of the sparkles otherwise its beautiful

your review form
    design: (overall) 10/13
    color choice: 11/13
    service: 13/13
    any additional comments: (optional) none

1 is mine 2 is DAAA
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM

bump

1 is mine 2 is DAAA
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM

me
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    me
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

i will do yours tonight

1 is mine 2 is DAAA
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Please could you do mine?! here Thanks! Oh and also quickly there;s a small glitch I think so the layout's not working properly… I hope that's alright! Thanks again!

Visit my Graphics Shop? I'd be enchanted...

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Betterthanrevenge136 and resmi4bieber
    sorry i'll do the reviews later today

1 is mine, 2 is swiftlyFearless13, 3rd is tanyaxoh
    and the 4th is Daaa

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.