Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Please Read! :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Hi! As you all know, the forum is in order of the most recent thread made. Graphic shops have been getting less popular now, since they're so far back! And I'm seeing things made into threads that don't need to be made into threads. If you'd please stop making them, then graphic shops won't suffer as much! I didn't want to make this into a thread but I had to so you guys would(hopefully) see and notice how there are tons of useless threads clogging this section up. Thanks for reading! :) And maybe write something back saying what you think about it?
-Kaylee

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Please Read! :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Good point! Thank you for posting this! I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate it. :)

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I'm really tired of there being no bumps!! We need to sort the posts by most recently posted in, not most recently created.

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

thanks for this! we have a graphic shop and it's pretty much dead right now. :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Exactly!! I messaged Jen a couple days ago, but she hasn't replied yet. I have a graphic shop too and it's on Page 21 as of yesterday!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM

yes ! I totally agree...
    & I wanna say that when u post a thread regarding any problem(of graphics) & its solved then please delete that thread !!

Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Totally agree:)

Graphic made by FreakShow :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Really, we need to get the glitch fixed. This is MAJORLY annoying!!!

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Even with the forum working there are still a lot of useless threads :P

1. Me :) 2. TaylorHeart13 :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I agree with you!!! People just shouldn't be making threads about things that shouldn't even belong here!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I agree. I found some thread I had made when I first came on and I deleted them. :P
    I used to be 13LittleStars

1 & 2 by me. 3 by the flawless BreakMeLikeAPromise13! Go request!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Agreed, it's really annoying!

Vote

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 8:35 PM

i really hope its a glitch and not permanent....but i agree. i think its OKAY to post things like "do you like this" "advice" "make me a graphic" but when its done, delete!

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.