Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Natalie's Graphic Shop

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 6:45 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    I am so sorry for the wait! Please forgive me!
    Completed Requests

FearlessSprinkle13

EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13

Swifties Go One Direction

okayyswiftt

[still looking for the gif you wanted, i am so sorry, i can't find it but i will keep looking; and once i find it i will make it. even though my shop is closed, so don't worry]

Olivia Benson Swift

[making later this week,even though my shop is closed.]

Me | Me | Heather

Beauitful, Natalie! Thank you, and you are super fast!

Gabriella/Sweet

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    I am so sorry for the wait! Please forgive me!
    Completed Requests

FearlessSprinkle13

EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13

Swifties Go One Direction

okayyswiftt

[still looking for the gif you wanted, i am so sorry, i can't find it but i will keep looking; and once i find it i will make it. even though my shop is closed, so don't worry]

Olivia Benson Swift

[making later this week,even though my shop is closed.]

Me | Me | Heather

Beauitful, Natalie! Thank you, and you are super fast!

Gabriella/Sweet

you're welcome and i am? haha thanks!

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Completed Requests
    okayyswiftt

Olivia Benson Swift:
    Tried something different. I like how it turned out. Do you? It's okay if you don't.

Let me know if you want any changes(:

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hey Natalie! Do you make non Taylor graphics? :)

Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 5:05 PM

omg it's so prfect thank you so mcuh!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Type: Banner
    Pictures: 1 2
    Background: Blue (a blue that matches)
    Texture: If you think it would suit.
    Text: Night is Sparkling Designs
    Text Colour: Blue (same colour as the background)
    Text Border: White
    Font: Something cursive.
    Extras: Please PM me when it's complete.

Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 10:08 PM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    Hey Natalie! Do you make non Taylor graphics? :)

yes(:

Me | Me | Heather

Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 10:50 PM

COMPLETED REQUESTS

Shining Like Taylor:

Let me know if you want any changes(:

Me | Me | Heather

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 7:05 AM

How do you even make this omg
    beautifullll :D

Me | Mint

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 8:48 PM

MY SHOP IS OPEN!

notesinsecrecy: OMG! You have absolutely no idea how much that means to me, especially coming from you. Thank you so much!!

Me | Me | Heather

Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 9:22 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    MY SHOP IS OPEN!

notesinsecrecy: OMG! You have absolutely no idea how much that means to me, especially coming from you. Thank you so much!!

Me | Me | Heather

Anytime!

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:40 PM

requests? my shop will be cloed thursday-tuesday because i will be on vacation

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:45 PM

love your graphics!! x

i really wanna request but i have nothing to request ahh

but i don't wanna dance.... if i'm not dancing with you

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM

ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    love your graphics!! x

i really wanna request but i have nothing to request ahh

but i don't wanna dance.... if i'm not dancing with you

it's alright hahah

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Hey! Can you make an avatar? (Btw I do really love the last one you made me!)
    Image: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/0e/26/10/0e261032aa99c8cb142bf4553200b60e.jpg
    Words:Swiftie forever
    Colours: any colour that stands out, but looks good.
    Can you make it sparkly and bright?
    Thanks! :)

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Type - Animated graphic
    Pictures - An animated picture when Taylor flips her hair during the solo in you belong with me on the fearless tour. And a still picture, which shows Taylor from age 16 to age 24 preforming in one picture. I have seen a lot of those pictures on TC, and I want one too.
    GIF - The hair flip animation I mentioned.
    texture - want something similar to your graphic, Click To Visit My Graphic Shop. If you can make it happen, THANK YOU!
    text, color - I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now.

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM

i need to check this more often. making these now

Me | Me | Heather

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Completed Requests

LongLiveTheMagic13

Dieliza Mazhiqi:working on this one later

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:25 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Completed Requests

LongLiveTheMagic13

Dieliza Mazhiqi:working on this one later

Me | Me | Heather

Thank you!! I really like mine, you are really good at making these!! :)

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Diellza Mazhiqi wrote:
    Type - Animated graphic
    Pictures - An animated picture when Taylor flips her hair during the solo in you belong with me on the fearless tour. And a still picture, which shows Taylor from age 16 to age 24 preforming in one picture. I have seen a lot of those pictures on TC, and I want one too.
    GIF - The hair flip animation I mentioned.
    texture - want something similar to your graphic, Click To Visit My Graphic Shop. If you can make it happen, THANK YOU!
    text, color - I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now.

Just a little edit, hope it won't bother you;
    I was going to write a lot more info to you my internet was gone. So now that I have internet, I'm gonna explain more.

Text/color: "I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now"

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.