Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Natalie's Graphic Shop

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Just made a new graphic. My first one with 2 gifs.

Me | Me | Heather

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 7:02 PM

i'm going to be on spring break soon, so requests are going to close soon.
    if you have any, make them now(:

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Could I have a surprise signature?(:

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 10:13 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    Could I have a surprise signature?(:

I made this already but my internet is down so as soon as it works I will upload it
    ( I'm using my phone right now haha)

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Maddie
    I was planning on giving this to you yesterday but my internet was down so I couldn't upload it from my computer. Here it is, let me know if you want any changes.

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:17 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Maddie
    I was planning on giving this to you yesterday but my internet was down so I couldn't upload it from my computer. Here it is, let me know if you want any changes.

It's beautiful! Thank you so much!

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:03 AM

greaserswift wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Maddie

It's beautiful! Thank you so much!

You're welcome! Glad you like it!

Me | Me | Heather

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:33 AM

OMS THE LAST TIME I SAW THIS WAS LIKE WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED IT AND NOW YOURE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS WHY CANT THAT HAPPEN TO ME *thinking of request*
    ^_^

Avi + Sig by Me ^_^

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    OMS THE LAST TIME I SAW THIS WAS LIKE WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED IT AND NOW YOURE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS WHY CANT THAT HAPPEN TO ME *thinking of request*
    ^_^

Avi + Sig by Me ^_^

AWW THANKS SO MUCH

Me | Me | Heather

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:52 PM

surprise graphic please!!!!!

Designs by Rosie

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM

i'm leaving for disney world tomorrow so if you have a request make it now, after today i will be closed until monday when i get back. you can still request then it just won't be completed until i get back

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I'll request, then!

Type: Signature
    Pictures: Any image(s) from this album of the You Belong With Me video screen captures.
    Gif: Click meh.
    Background (color): Any that fits the graphic.
    Texture: Any blue sparkles like this or like this.
    Text (and color): What you're been looking for has been here all the time, and I would like the text to be white, unless you can't read the text, then you can use another! haha.
    Text Border, colors: Whatever looks best, black or blue maybe.
    Font: Any hand-writing style font.
    Anything else/Extras:

^Me, ileftmyscarfthere and me!

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:47 PM

MEH I FORGOT TO REQUEST *cries* I will have to do it now! Can I have a surprise signature except, if you can, please include a GIF :)
    ^_^

Avi + Sig by Me ^_^

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 3:29 PM

okay! making these once i get back home!
    they should be posted later today
    anymore requests before my trip?

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Surprise siggy, please? :)
    If I ever sarcastically say "I hate you" take it to heart, but not the actual sentence. Take it to heart, because the translation is "I love you enough to open up and joke around with you."

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Sandra13

BurnBurnBurnBabyBurn
    Okay so I did slightly change the text to match the you belong with me lyrics, but if you want me to change it to what you said, please let me know. i just thought it sounded better this way but i can for sure change it if you want!(:

Allyouareismean

Just_Another_Fangirl456

Let me know if you guys want any changes!(:

Me | Me | Heather

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Thank you! It looks fine. I actually noticed that I made a typo on the post, so it's good that you changed it. Haha!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Burnburnburnbabyburn wrote:
    Thank you! It looks fine. I actually noticed that I made a typo on the post, so it's good that you changed it. Haha!

haha okay(: glad you like it

Me | Me | Heather

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Can you make me a word graphic in silver that says graphics in scripty font and another one that says form and another one that says welcome please. Thank you :)

By Reshmi4Bieber, Quelinha and Istifania

Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Hey! Could you please make a banner for me? Me & katiebug88 have a support group thread & we need one! It's called The Fearless TC Support Group! If it could be bright & happy with a fearless theme, that'd be amazing! Thank you!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!
    Taylor, it was enchanting to meet you on 5.7.13!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.