Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Natalie's Graphic Shop

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM

~Type? Signature

~Picture(s)? Nope

Gif(s)? http://38.media.tumblr.com/eea08613318a1af5fcfe5c8c556146ef/tumblr_naiux6vmXT1rshsako1_250.gif

Background Color? Red

Texture? No thank you.

~Text? Color? emma. white color.

Text Border? Color? no thank you.

Font? any.

Anything Else/Extras? no and thank you for making this in advance !! :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Completed Requests
    Diellza Mazhiqi

TAYLORstaystaystaySWIFT13

AyeshaSwift25

shakeitofftay

If you don't like your graphic or want any changes please let me know.

Me | Me | Heather

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:14 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Completed Requests
    Diellza Mazhiqi

TAYLORstaystaystaySWIFT13

AyeshaSwift25

shakeitofftay

If you don't like your graphic or want any changes please let me know.

Me | Me | Heather

Oh my god, thank you so much!!

RE: Natalie's Graphic Shop

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Can I have a signature? Details:

Type: I don't know what you mean by this, can you explain it to me?
    Pictures: Please use these:

Text: Can you make it say "symphonyswift" with an ombre coloring like yours? If you could, that would mean a lot.
    Font: The font you used for "My Graphic Shop" in your signature :)

Thanks so much! I under stand the requests are closed right now, so take your time :)

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Completed Requests

shakeitofftay

I cannot thank you enough! I will put it on right now :D Thanks and have a great day! :DD

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Ahmm. Can I asked? How to make a banner? like yours. That two or more face of Taylor!! I can look for the good editor but I can't found it.. :(

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM

symphonyswift

Let me know if you want any changes
    edit: ( i completely forgot to use the font i used in my graphic so let me know if you want me to change it to that)

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 12:41 PM

hi id like to request a graphic please

text: i could build a castle, out of all the bricks they threw at me
    pictures: this
    theme: vintage 80s like her new album
    urgency: asap please

you choose the rest, and please please please make it really pretty with sparkles and everything! thanks you
    ~flowerpetal852
    I can Show you Incredible things

^Made by Nia

Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 10:39 PM

can i please have a signature that says "fearless is having a lot of fears, but you jump anyway" with this gif? thanks!

Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Hi,
    Can you please make me a signature? You can choose the photo you would like too anything that you think would match to my quote from taylor.
    I want "coz baby I can build a castle".. this one, lol Thank you, pm me whenever its ready.

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 1:58 PM

hey!!!
    can you please make me a word graphic normal size
    text: 'Gonna Party like it's 1989' '12-7 Adelaide Australia'
    pictures: 1989 cover
    colours: rainbow and bright! have some fun with it!

thx!!!!!!

Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 9:41 AM

Hey! I was wondering if you can make me a signature... maybe using colors like light blue and green... but I don't really care that much. For the font, something swirly would be nice. For the pictures, I prefer pics before the 1989 era, but you can pretty much use whatever you want. Thanks so much!

Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 3:16 PM

RememberForever wrote:
    Hey! I was wondering if you can make me a signature... maybe using colors like light blue and green... but I don't really care that much. For the font, something swirly would be nice. For the pictures, I prefer pics before the 1989 era, but you can pretty much use whatever you want. Thanks so much!

Hey sweetie,
    This shop is moreless closed. The user hasn't been on in a long time.

If you still want it, I can take on the request for you :) let me know

Jazzy

Silver

Me

Arcelia

Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 3:32 PM

Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    RememberForever wrote:

Hey sweetie,

Jazzy

Silver

Me

Arcelia

That would be awesome! thx

Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 6:47 PM

RememberForever wrote:
    Daydreaming_WordsThatYouWhispered wrote:
    RememberForever wrote:

Hey sweetie,

Jazzy

Silver

Me

Arcelia

That would be awesome! thx

Awesome! :) I'll get it done sometimes this week and post it back here for you. Just be sure to credit me as Jazzy

Me

Taryn

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 7:45 PM

Sounds great

Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 12:41 PM

REMEMBERFOREVER:
    Hey there! Sorry it took so long but it's done!

Me

Taryn

Mint

Arcelia

Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 12:41 PM

oh and be sure to credit me as JAZZY :)

Me

Taryn

Mint

Arcelia

Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 4:46 PM

thanks so much!