Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Natalie's Graphic Shop

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:45 PM

love your graphics!! x

i really wanna request but i have nothing to request ahh

but i don't wanna dance.... if i'm not dancing with you

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM

ileftmyscarfthere wrote:
    love your graphics!! x

i really wanna request but i have nothing to request ahh

but i don't wanna dance.... if i'm not dancing with you

it's alright hahah

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Hey! Can you make an avatar? (Btw I do really love the last one you made me!)
    Image: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/0e/26/10/0e261032aa99c8cb142bf4553200b60e.jpg
    Words:Swiftie forever
    Colours: any colour that stands out, but looks good.
    Can you make it sparkly and bright?
    Thanks! :)

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Type - Animated graphic
    Pictures - An animated picture when Taylor flips her hair during the solo in you belong with me on the fearless tour. And a still picture, which shows Taylor from age 16 to age 24 preforming in one picture. I have seen a lot of those pictures on TC, and I want one too.
    GIF - The hair flip animation I mentioned.
    texture - want something similar to your graphic, Click To Visit My Graphic Shop. If you can make it happen, THANK YOU!
    text, color - I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now.

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:25 AM

i need to check this more often. making these now

Me | Me | Heather

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Completed Requests

LongLiveTheMagic13

Dieliza Mazhiqi:working on this one later

Me | Me | Heather

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:25 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Completed Requests

LongLiveTheMagic13

Dieliza Mazhiqi:working on this one later

Me | Me | Heather

Thank you!! I really like mine, you are really good at making these!! :)

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Diellza Mazhiqi wrote:
    Type - Animated graphic
    Pictures - An animated picture when Taylor flips her hair during the solo in you belong with me on the fearless tour. And a still picture, which shows Taylor from age 16 to age 24 preforming in one picture. I have seen a lot of those pictures on TC, and I want one too.
    texture - want something similar to your graphic, Click To Visit My Graphic Shop. If you can make it happen, THANK YOU!

Just a little edit, hope it won't bother you;
    I was going to write a lot more info to you my internet was gone. So now that I have internet, I'm gonna explain more.

Text/color: The font should be in the Speak Now font and in purple.

Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Diellza Mazhiqi wrote:
    Diellza Mazhiqi wrote:
    Type - Animated graphic

I was going to write a lot more info to you my internet was gone. So now that I have internet, I'm gonna explain more.

the speak now font is actually kind of hard to read if it's a lot of text in my opinion. i can still do that though. or if you want i can make certain words in that font and other words in another font. it's up to you

Me | Me | Heather

Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:23 AM

DO I KNOW U I SWEAR I KNOW YOU NATALIE IF U DONT KNOW ITS ME TSF AFTER NOT BEING ONLINE FOR LIKE 3 MILLION YEARS

Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Hey Nat!! hope your doing okay..(:
    it's new graphic time again!

pictures: about 2-3 from the Taylor Swift Made Of Starlight Perfume photo shoot
    colours: hot pink, purple or black
    text: My fears my hopes and dreams
    font: fancy, but not to hard to read.

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 5:44 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Diellza Mazhiqi wrote:
    Diellza Mazhiqi wrote:
    Type - Animated graphic

the speak now font is actually kind of hard to read if it's a lot of text in my opinion. i can still do that though. or if you want i can make certain words in that font and other words in another font. it's up to you

Me | Me | Heather

Do whatever you want. Like, the words "Speak Now" in the text can be in the speak now font and the other words in another font. That would be cool!

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 10:35 AM

type:avatar
    picture:http://33.media.tumblr.com/946d76ff550eadee1b361e7e9b02cf17/tumblr_na1phdPYI51rgkx0so1_1280.png

background color: anything you think suits
    texture:whatever u think
    text:Ayesha(color: whatever u think is suitable for the text)
    text border: whatever u think
    font:whatever u think is ok(could u make it italic)
    extra: u can do editing and tell me when its done! please can u have it done as soon as possible thnx
    http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/ayesha940/tumblr_mpc0iywqT61r1pho3o1_400_zps141e3d14.gif

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I'm just wondering if my graphic is done yet? I'm just curious

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM

~Type? Signature

~Picture(s)? Nope

Gif(s)? http://38.media.tumblr.com/eea08613318a1af5fcfe5c8c556146ef/tumblr_naiux6vmXT1rshsako1_250.gif

Background Color? Red

Texture? No thank you.

~Text? Color? emma. white color.

Text Border? Color? no thank you.

Font? any.

Anything Else/Extras? no and thank you for making this in advance !! :D

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Completed Requests
    Diellza Mazhiqi

TAYLORstaystaystaySWIFT13

AyeshaSwift25

shakeitofftay

If you don't like your graphic or want any changes please let me know.

Me | Me | Heather

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:14 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Completed Requests
    Diellza Mazhiqi

TAYLORstaystaystaySWIFT13

AyeshaSwift25

shakeitofftay

If you don't like your graphic or want any changes please let me know.

Me | Me | Heather

Oh my god, thank you so much!!

RE: Natalie's Graphic Shop

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Can I have a signature? Details:

Type: I don't know what you mean by this, can you explain it to me?
    Pictures: Please use these:

Text: Can you make it say "symphonyswift" with an ombre coloring like yours? If you could, that would mean a lot.
    Font: The font you used for "My Graphic Shop" in your signature :)

Thanks so much! I under stand the requests are closed right now, so take your time :)

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    Completed Requests

shakeitofftay

I cannot thank you enough! I will put it on right now :D Thanks and have a great day! :DD

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.