1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My First Graphic!!!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hi Swifties! I just made my first graphic! I made it when I had first heard Ronan but I didn't figure out how to put it up until today... don't judge. Anyways, here it is! Comment on my profile so I can see if you like it!

^Clara

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My First Graphic!!!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Very beautiful!

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM

awe thats lovely! :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:05 PM

WOW! THATS GREAT FOR A FIRST GRAPHIC.

This was my first, back in like, 2011 :P

But now I am here :P

Maybe next time make it 500x200 :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:21 PM

That's a lovely first graphic :)

Love how it is arranged

My Graphic Shop

RE: My First Graphic!!!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:45 PM

That's really good! Especially for a first graphic!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM

That's so pretty!

Vote

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:21 PM

That's beautiful, especially for a first graphic! Just remember to make graphics 500x200, people tend to get annoyed with large graphics. Also, in the corner there is a www.photovisi.com watermark which you shouldn't use - if that site requires it you can switch to another. I would recommend Pixlr. (www.pixlr.com) Overall, amazing graphic! My first was AWFUL. :)

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Aww! Thanks! And to KissWithoutMistletoe okay! Thanks!

^Clara

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM

That's WAY better than I would've done!! Great job, it's so pretty!!

^Ours13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM

It's so beautiful! :) your a great graphic maker

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:56 AM

That is AMAZING, especially since it's your first ever graphic - I am really impressed!! :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:38 PM

thats amazing

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

RE: My First Graphic!!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Beautiful

^made by myself

^credit to the amazing SupermanFlyAway

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Just looking back at this, It would be a super cute wallpaper for your computer!!

My Graphic Shop