1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I feel guilty...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Okay. I do not know if any of you remember, but a LONG LONG LONG time ago, when I was Taylor&Cats13, I stole graphics (unknowingly, from Google) and entered them in a contest. Of course, I was caught, then I said I was sorry. Later on, I held a graphic test and hadn't stole any longer, and then this user (not mentioning) said something like "Girl you shouldn't be holding a graphic contest right after you stole, leave TC", so I think it was Cowgirl who stood up for me and said something like "She did steal but we forgave her. Give her a chance.". Ever since then I feel horrible and I hope you all have put it behind you.....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I feel guilty...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I honestly didn't mean to do it.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I'm new to TC and that's HORRIBLE! how that user said that! That is so rude of her/him! I would have forgiven you if I was on when it happened. Don't feel guilty

Vote

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:17 PM

^ Thanks! :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I don't participate in graphic contests or anything cause I don't know how to make them, but as long as you admitted taking them, and apologized, then it should be fine!! Don't listen to those who tell you to leave TC because of that. In the long run, that little incident won't mean, or do, anything in your life. Just don't do it again
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Its okay! Everyone makes mistakes, and you recgonized it, so we forgive you!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM

THANKS GUYS.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Don't worry about it! Everyone forgives you. :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Everyone makes mistakes, helps us learn what is right to do :)

My Graphic Shop

RE: I feel guilty...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Don't feel guilty! What's past is past!
    See, you admitted that you were wrong, asked for forgiveness, and smoothed everything back over. As long as you've made everything right again, you don't need to feel bad

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I don't join those contests, and don't feel guilty

=
    Sparks Flew June 8th 2011.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Don't worry, who you are is not what you did - everyone makes mistakes. I think all of us have lied about something for either our or someone else's sake before. Can we all agree there? Don't worry, lying makes me feel incredibly guilty too, and getting found out makes me equally upset. But let's put that all behind us - you're an amazing person, and we love you. Keep loving and people will love back!

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:31 AM

u stole unknowingly ?? so its okay.... no need to be guilty !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:54 AM

It's not something that you do now so everyone should move on from it. Don't listen to them, you have just as much right to have a Graphics competition as anyone else.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM

You said sorry everything should be forgiven! Don't listen to the person who said that to you!

Heleh