1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

christmas:D

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:57 AM

today my fam and i r going to put up our christmas stuff!! who already has their chridtmas stuff up??who is about to put their christmas stuff up?? i cant wait for christmas!!
my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

[url=http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/k[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: christmas:D

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:59 AM

First at the 1 of Advent! :)
    But i made glitter glass bobbels things :D

Both made my me

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I already have some stuff up I just got it up yesterday it looks so cheerful!! *Sings Jingle bells* *Clears throat* Uhh don't mind me!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I put most of mine up but i still have toput up the tree.
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I'm not allowed to put anything up until December :(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I don't yet but I did some of my Christmas shopping!!

Both by Maci

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I'm pretty pumped for Christmas, too! :) But we won't get our tree/decorate the house for a couple weeks. Plenty of paper snowflake making, though. :)

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

RE: christmas:D

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM

me and my family are, too! =)
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM

We wind tinsel round the banisters and things about a week into December but the rest goes up on the last day of school.

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:45 AM

im pumped! My fam and i are going to austrailia for xmas!

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Not yet but I'll probably be putting some decorations up soon, as well as Christmas shopping
    Oh and by the way, this would make a lot more sense if it was in the off-topic forum

Vote

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM

yes we have the tree up and the lights and tree topper
    we still have to puts lights up outside i have to finish making my mickey mouse wreath and make ornaments and do some other stuff

1 2 is mine
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Would you put this in the Off-Topic section? We're kinda having a crisis with the thread order, this is not helping at all. And it has nothing to do with graphics....?
    Sincerely,
    All Graphic Makers

(^^ Since I'm sure we all feel the same)

Avatar and 1st sig; Me! 2nd; Christina.DancingAroundAllAlone.Tinny. Click my first graphic to visit my Graphic Shop! :)