1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

list of graphic makers

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hey !! I know here are a LOT of graphic makers.... so just thought to count how many.!!
u wanna know too??

So please just write
~ur name (or username)
~time since graphic maker
~1 graphic only !!

Im gonna post the list here tp count many graphic makers this TC has !!
thanks ! kindly cooperate !!
Whom I know (remembered) ,Im going to post their names... but please if u see this ... say me the time & graphic .

1. Reshmi4bieber(me) --- appx. 4 months (graphic will be posted !)
2. TanyaxOh
3. FearlessForever13 (or FF13)
4.Guppy1313
5.TaylorThirteen
6. WonderstruckPrincess
7. WonderstruckMagic
8. Primafacie
9. TrixieSwift
10. tswiftie18 --- 4 months --- http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/tswiftie18/Signatures/chall5_zpscc9599a0.jpg
11. thatlittleREDdress
12. thatlingeringquestion
13. brooker27
14. shy lovestruck swiftie
15. mizzy
16. LikeAPerfectRhyme --- 1 year --- http://onceuponatimesgraphics.webs.com/photos/undefined/49SBT.png
17. swiftsunshine13
18. DancingAroundAllAlone ---- year and a half
19. TaylorHeart13 --- about 4 months --- http://tinyurl.com/fairytay
20. Swiftlookalike --- 8 Months --- http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qiv6xCjm1rx1qwxo1_500.png
21. Ductapelvr --- 6-7 months --- http://i46.tinypic.com/2emhef7.jpg
22. Topaz --- a month --- http://taylorgraphics13.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/words-how-little-they-mean-with-watermark1.png?w=830
23. All I Know Is A Simple Name --- 1 month --- http://i48.tinypic.com/5d5h6t.jpg
24. Speakfearlessly13 --- Couple Months --- http://i50.tinypic.com/5z1h15.jpg
25. Lauryn (ChristmasLightsGlisten)--- about 4 months ---http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor%20Graphics/alltoowell2.jpg
26. LoveAlice13 --- Since 2010 --- http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/R5FanGirl/graphics/Lie.png
27. mizzy --- half a year --- http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mckxigUCcY1rxxg8h.gif
28. primafacie --- about 9 or 10 yrs --- http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/8890/staystaystay2.gif
29. Enchanted to meet you --- 7 months --- http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/earthchoice/margys%20album/snazzy/Screenshot2012-11-25at9.jpg
30. longlivetaylorswift4 --- ?? --- http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/earthchoice/135385909616167_zps6b0fa599.gif

Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: list of graphic makers

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:13 AM

bump

^^me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:25 AM

17 .... from my brain...lol !

^^me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:45 AM

bump

^^me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:48 AM

~ur name (or username) - DancingAroundAllAlone
    ~time since graphic maker - year and a half
    ~1 graphic only !! - I'm on my phone so I can't post one until tonight but if you don't feel like waiting you can go to my graphics tumblr (dancingaroundallalonegraphics) and choose one :P
    Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:54 AM

^ OH..YES !! I dont know how I forgot u !! ur amazing....

^^me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:43 AM

~ur name (or username)- TaylorHeart13
    ~time since graphic maker- about 4 months
    ~1 graphic only !! - the first one in my signature :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM

About a year, and the 2nd one in my signature!

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Thanks sweetie! xx

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Swiftlookalike
    8 Months

love you.x

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Ductapelvr
    6-7 months
    Siggy
    I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

http://i50[/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Name: Topaz

Experience: A month

1 Graphic:

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Name:All I Know Is A Simple Name
    Time since graphic make:about 1 month

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I feel so flattered that you put me on the list
    Been making graphics for about 4 months!
    It's so hard to choose one graphic, but I think this is one of my best:

^made by autumn leaves falling

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Speakfearlessly13
    Couple Months
    1st in siggy

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM

thatlittleREDdress wrote:
    Thanks sweetie! xx

^^me

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM

thanks everyone... to comment here !

^^me

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:52 AM

bump

^^me

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM

~Enchanted to meet you
    ~7 months
    ~my pic:

[url=http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u642/taylorswiftlady]http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u642/taylorswiftlady[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:09 AM

heres my graphic:
    (i hope you like it!)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:10 AM

^^ thanks ! when I get more..then will update the main post !

^^me