Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Forum has been really dead....

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I'm not the only one who feels this way right.....

1. WhenYouKissMeICouldDie 2. Me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Forum has been really dead....

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:30 AM

yh...me too feels the same way ! its so confused & messed up !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:32 AM

hmmm I don't know. I've been more active since RED came out

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Yeah
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I kinda feel this way, but Im trying to get more friends so I dont really notice :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:37 AM

OMS i thought i was the only one!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:50 AM

yeah, like no one is on anymore...

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I AGREE!!! It's not that no one is coming on anymore, it's just that nobody is posting on the forums...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM

It's because the forums that appear on the top are based on the newest forums made vs. most recently commented. Graphic shops and games are going to die!

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I'm newer to the forums, but I agree, it really feels quiet. :/

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:48 AM

i don't know. maybe cause there isn't any "countdown till red" stuff anymore. one reason for me, is my badges and posts aren't coming up. :(

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM

It's the stupid glitches -_-
    Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:55 AM

TC hasn't been updating the threads. If you look in the graphic section, it says that the last post for the first thread was 5 days, but the second thread's post was 17 hours ago and so on.

TC is addjhlfsjkhfajksdhf.gr.
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM

SO GLITCHY RIGHT NOW

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Yeah.... :(

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I know! I hate the new forumn arrangement! Its so hard to catch up with games, shops, contests, etc. I messaged J. like a week ago but ive gotten no reply

my graphic shop!
    R4B
    avi:Guppy1313

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 1:57 PM

^^ yeah I would message one of the other moderators as j is barely on and never opened anything i sent him..... :(

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:51 PM

yeah I hate how the forum is so messed up right now...I think the reason it may be quiet is because some may have left because of how messed up everything is and it is confusing going into the forums and figuring out what threads have actually been active and it's so annoying for some people probably. I hope they try and fix this cause it is annoying lol

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I think they're a lot of glitches going on around the forums with updating the most recent topics and counting posts/badges

and yes i made my own siggies.
    long live

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.