Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

turtle island designs.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

*new banner coming soon*

Hey there, my name is Anna. I've been making graphics since 2006, starting out on some internet graphic site, but I switched over to Gimp 2.6 a couple of years ago, and it's now my baby. :)
I suppose I should apologize in advance for my excessiveness of hearts in my posts.

I make avatars, blends, banners, wallpapers, gifs... really, I'd try anything you'd ask of me. =)

*I'm not limited to just Taylor graphics. :)

~ forms
500x200, no more 3 pictures
name:
picture{s}:
text:
extra:

gifs with text, 500x200
name:
text:
link/time:
picture{s}*:
extra:

name:
text:
extra:

wallpaper
name:
text:
picture{s}:
size:

*I can't guarantee I can add a picture in it. I only recently found I could, but I can't always get it to look right. And I really, really want to give you something the best of ability. I'm sorry. :(

REVIEWS

speakfearlessly13 wrote:
Dareyoutomove_x:
Blending: 3/3
Colors: 3/3
Creativity: 3/3
Time: 3/3
Accuracy: 3/3
Relavance: 3/3
Text: 3/3

Overall: 21/21
Notes: This is spot on to my request! Awesome Job! The colors flow so well!

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
~1996-2012~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: turtle island designs.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:50 PM

name: Aurora
    picture{s}: anything with taylor in a red dress
    text: I'm Turning Red On 5-28-13
    extra:pm me when finished please

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Sunrise Swiftie wrote:

sure thing! :)
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:09 PM

dareyoutomove_x wrote:
    Sunrise Swiftie wrote:

sure thing! :)
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

thanks!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:00 PM

^^ I'm off tomorrow, so I'll finish your request then. I've had a crappy day and I'm exhausted... I'm sorry!

also, I just got my schedule for next week. First three days, I'm coming in between 6-7am and leaving at 2pm. Yay me. -___-
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:18 PM

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPWHOOTWHOOTWHOOT

okay, I've got a time slot tomorrow after church to write and do your request before I leave for church again... so it'll be done tomorrow! So sorry for the wait!!
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Aurora, I'm doing your request now :D
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:32 PM

okay i love your graphics but how come no-one haven't request from you?? You are like really good and your graphics are really beautiful, Even better then my graphics

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Wow, you're amazing! And you just started your shop! You are f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s!! Can't even compare you to a lot of other graphic makers! Surprise me?

1 - me; 2 & Avi - Kathryn

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM

hi love your graphics!!!!! can u make me a review but like something saying "Welcome to TaYLoR_iS_aWeSoMe34567 profile?? U can make it however or creative u want, but all I want is that text and the colors to be in blue and green. THANKS AND LOVE YOUR GRAPHIC SHOP :D
    StayStayStay-A-Swiftie-Forever and Always

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Oh my goodness, thank y'all for all the sweet words! AND TWO REQUESTS :D I'll get them done as soon as I can!!
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Aurora: sorry for the wait! I hope you like it :)

rest will be done tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning :D THANKS AGAIN!!
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

RE: turtle island designs.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM

500x200, no more 3 pictures
    name:Gabrielle
    picture{s}: any picture of Harry Styles is ok
    text: Just Stay
    A Harry Styles fanfiction
    extra: If you can, 1000x400 is a better size
    Live in the moment because everything else is uncertain.

Follow me on tumblr

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:46 PM

^ awesome, I'll try to get it done by Tuesday!! Thank you for requesting! :)
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

heeyy! can i have a pic for my profile (500x200) with these pics: http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/photoshoots/2012/red/030.jpg
    http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u647/TheLuckyOne13/largemUljqS_74IrrSgwVY_3qQRoM3ZB-NwYKtQqiwOhk53o.jpg
    and this gif:
    and i want it to say I remember it all too well thanks!!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM

thanks!!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM

^ my pleasure :) I'll do the other requests tomorrow morning... I kinda just fell asleep on the couch, missing most of the Christmas movie we were watching ;/
    *signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM

just wanna see something in my signature.....

YES YES YES IT WORKED! THE CENTER THING! YESSSS

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM

doing SwizzleKiss13's request :D

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Great Graphics!:)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM

SwizzleKiss13 wrote:
    Wow, you're amazing! And you just started your shop! You are f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s!! Can't even compare you to a lot of other graphic makers! Surprise me?

1 - me; 2 & Avi - Kathryn

surprise! ;)

I hope you like atleast one of them!! X)

*avatar by xosweetgirl180ox, signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.