Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Calling All Graphic Designers!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS NEEDED

Did you know there's a website where you can get free Taylor merchandise? Well, there IS a website like that!

The 13th Wish is a private donation running Taylor merchandise store. IT'S ALL FREE.

OverMadisonSquare is the admin of this awesome store. She created a thread here on Fan-Made Graphics a few days back. But because of the glitches Taylor Connect has for the past few days, the thread is now at page 3.

To save you time, here is a direct extract of the main thread OverMadisonSquare created.

So you may have heard of my store The 13th Wish! (If not its the 3rd forum down in merchandise and the website is thethirteenthwish.miiduu.com)

I need designs for new products! If you would like to Design something Post your form here and I will PM you the size and format!

Form:
What you want to design (must be something in the categories in The store):
Experience:
Name:

If Your Design Is Chosen:

You will be credited in The product description
You will receive the actual product free of shipping!

If you're a graphic designer here on TC(or anywhere else), and you LOVE free things(I know I do), please reply to this thread and OverMadisonSquare will PM you just like she said.

If I were you, I would definitely rush to reply, I would love to have my design chosen. :)

All hugs and kisses,
H.

DISCLAIMER: I am no way affiliated with OverMadisonSquare and The 13th Wish. I am only a friend helping out, I really want The 13th Wish to get more publicity.

Recent Graphics I Reviewed:
None.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Calling All Graphic Designers!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I heard about this store! And yeah i like ordered a month and 2 weeks before and i still havent gotten anything or any info on it. i paid $1 for nothing :(

^^ Both by Me :D

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM

redvelvet13 wrote:
    I heard about this store! And yeah i like ordered a month and 2 weeks before and i still havent gotten anything or any info on it. i paid $1 for nothing :(

I talked to OverMadisonSquare and she said the shipping takes quite a while especially if you're not in the country she lives in.

Would you like to design for the store tho? :)

None.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:46 AM

free ?? amazing !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:48 AM

OMG !! Isnt there anything for JB items ?? please anyone knows ??PM me !

^^me

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Is it really free? you can get the thing you ordered even if you dont give $1?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Design a new product? That sounds hard...but you never know what people have up their sleeves ;) And I'm always up for a challenge :)

I'll try it! I'm assuming I should fill out the form, but I'm on my phone so I'll do it when I get online :P
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:22 AM

T-shirts aren't an option? I had so many ideas :P Well, not that many...but you get the point :P
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:54 AM

heleh wrote:
    redvelvet13 wrote:

I talked to OverMadisonSquare and she said the shipping takes quite a while especially if you're not in the country she lives in.

Would you like to design for the store tho? :)

None.

Well i dunno. Oh well,

I might design some stuff :) im doing stuff for my business too so Ill have to find time, but ive thought of some stuff :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Reshmi4Bieber: Um.. I hate to burst your bubble but this is a Taylor merch store so...

All I know is a simple name: You MUST pay for shipping, how will you get it if you don't?

DancingAroundAllAlone: You can always modify your T-shirt ideas into postcards and stuff ;)

redvelvet13: What business are you talking about omg? Should I be excited about it? :D

None.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:37 AM

haha..I know that !!

^^me

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:16 AM

Form:
    What you want to design (must be something in the categories in The store): Stickers
    Experience: I've been making graphics for a year and a half, plus I'm taking a class in school involving Photoshop.
    Name: Christina

If my design's chosen, I don't want to receive the product. Since it's not an official store, that would basically be giving my address out to someone I met online and my mom would never let me do that under any circumstance :P
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Dear Everyone,
    First, thanks heleh so much for this, you are truly amazing!!! Also, I just wanted to clarify, not every product in the store requires shipping! Isnt that great? Currently, only two products do, and that is the mini cardboard cutout and the birthday card. So you can order things without having to pay shipping!!!
    redvelvet, I am very very very very VERY sorry about the order delay. Orders are backed up a bit right now, especially the cardboard cutouts, because I have like four orders that I need to make them for. They take awhile to make. I am on vacation right now, but I will be back home on Mondayand will finish all orders then. :) Thanks for your patience!
    Christina I will PM you the format and sizes for them soon(: And just for the record, I would never do anything to you or anyone whom I had Their address, I am just a 12 year old girl who knows a lot of people cant afford regular merchandise from the online store because its so expensive. But I do understand your worry!(:

Love love love,
    O.M.S. aka The 13th Wish!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:56 AM

^^Okay, thanks :) I know you wouldn't, but my mom doesn't :P
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:00 AM

This is funny because I design things for Maddy/Bug already! I LOVE THIS SITE> I already ordered two stickers.

~Christina

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I'll design!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Great!^^ please fill out a form and I will PM you!(:
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:42 AM

This is such a great idea, I'd love to make a design for something! Here's the form:

What you want to design (must be something in the categories in The store): Stickers!
    Experience: I've been using Photoshop for a year and a half ish.
    Name: Daya

It would be so great if my design is chosen, thanks for this great opportunity!
    I love Taylor like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love ;)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Form:
    What you want to design (must be something in the categories in The store): Card Board Cut Outs
    Experience: A long time
    Name: Theluckyswiftie13
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Form:
    What you want to design: Stickers
    Experience: erm...a few months of lame stuff, and a few months of good turn outs
    Name: Farrah

Visit my graphic shop!

avi:Guppy1313

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:48 PM

What you want to design (must be something in the categories in The store): Greeting Cards
    Experience: I'm not really sure but around a year and a half
    Name: Anna :)
    EDIT: I just realized I won't be able to do it after all. :( I'm so sorry. :(
    I used to be 13LittleStars

(^) By me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.