Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Keep Pixlr Graphics Editable?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I've been having a real problem with my graphics lately... after someone requests something from my shop, sometimes they want to change it. Which, of course, is perfectly fine, but it's really annoying for me to have to keep the graphic up in my browser until they say they like it or they need to change it. It would be so much easier for me if I could save my graphics in an editable format. I make them in Pixlr if that makes a difference.

So does anybody know how to save graphics you make in a format that's editable? Please help me out with this fellow graphic makers!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Keep Pixlr Graphics Editable?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM

editable?? no !! I do 1 trick..its like make the main graphic & save it . then continue further.
    so when they need any change ... u open the main graphic & do the changes.
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:23 AM

So when your saving it, save it as a pxd!

~Christina

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Oooohhh! Thanks Izzy! I get it now! :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:58 AM

wow ..i didnt knew that ! thanks !
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:15 AM

save it as a layered pixlr image (pxd)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM

You just gave me an idea for my own graphics...sorry I'm not helping (I don't use pixlr), just wanted to say thanks for giving me an idea :P
    Graphic Shop

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I have made graphics on pixlr, but i can't figure out how to put them anywhere on here because it always wants a web address for pictures

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I was wondering the same thing! That makes sense!

Visit my graphic shop!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.