1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ADS FOR Graphic shop/contest

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM

You know how in newspapers they've got classifieds where people advertise shops and things? Well, here is one for graphic shops and contests!! Just post the link and name of your shop, plus a small info section(like what you make, your "resume", etc) if you want. Okay!! So advertise! Thank you! Oh, and if this thread already exists just tell me:)

CONTESTS AND SHOPS.
~Graphic Contest~
Graphic contest by thatlingeringquestion
accepting all experience levels

Graphic contest:
ericafearless13's graphic contest
All skill levels are excepted! :)

Reshmi4Bieber contest
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2172341

Reshmi4Bieber shop
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2086681#post_14751571

Dancing Like Starlight 13 shop 
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2263772/page/2

Thatlingeringquestion shop
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2023411
I do backgrounds, sigs, Avi's , Taylor or non Taylor

Ductapelvr shop
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1918001

guppy1313 shop
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1964061
I make avvies siggys banners non-taylor and just about everything :D

speakfearlessly13
http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2261352
Please request from my shop! Right now, the seasons speacials are  profile welcome banners!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: ADS FOR Graphic shop/contest

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Ugh bump:(

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:02 PM

~Graphic Contest~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2049971/page/10?r=18378103#post_18378103
    accepting all experience levels

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM

This is a really good idea! I'd post my graphic shop, buuuuttt I don't have one... Haha :)

Cheese =D

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM

CHECK OUT MY GRAPHIC SHOP
    I HAVE NO CURRENT ORDERS
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Graphic contest:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2273192
    All skill levels are excepted! :)
    Erica

h[/signature]

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

contest & shop's link ---> in my siggy
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Visit my graphic shop! Link is in my sig! :)

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:21 AM

TLQ's Graphic Shop
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2023411
    i do background, sigs, avi's, taylor or non taylor

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Graphic shoppe link in siggy!
    I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

http://i50[/signature]

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Graphic Shop: In siggy :) I make avvies siggys banners non-taylor and just about everything :D

Vote

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Please request from my shop! (link in siggy) Right now, the season's speacials are profile welcome banners!

Visit my graphic shop!

avi:Guppy1313

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Bump