1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Survivor: Graphic Contest

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Made By: Mad4Tennis

I am hosting a contest
The top 4 winners will get trophy graphics for their shops
I have the contest link in my profile so please friend me and check often.

NEW TEAMS: *Means their eliminated

-Mad4Tennis
-Notevencatlike
-Rehmi4Beiber
*Speakfearlessly13

-Tabitha-Rose
-Annie
-Catherine
-Swiftsunshine13

Task 1:Results
Swiftie Survivor: Mad4Tennis
Winning Team: 22
Losing Team: 15
Eliminated: Speakfearlessly13

Task 2: I Need A Profile Banner
This Task may be strange but I am to lazy to make one myself!
It needs to say:
- A greeting
- My Name
- Your name (small)
Swiftie Survivor:
Winning Team:
Losing Team:
Eliminated:

I will eliminate every 1 person every round based of scores out of ten and the winning team.

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

[url=http://i1324.photobucket.com/]http://i1324.photobucket.com[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Survivor: Graphic Contest

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM

O M S! I just realized i forgot to enter! sowwy! Good luck everybody!

Visit my graphic shop!

(by primafacie)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM

OMG. Im so glad i wasn't eliminated!

~Christina

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:21 PM

CAN I JOIN?!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME :3

TanyaxOh|Me
    Avi: Dani_PazL

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM

My TERRIBLE entry. sighs. Im going home! ;(

~Christina

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Thank You SO MUCH!!!! I am so happy

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:34 AM

* reminder*

Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Hope you like it! I'm so glad I'm not out yet!

I have everything I need: my amazing family, a house and Taylor

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:

~Christina

Hey what's that cursively font called? It's really pretty!

RE: Re: Survivor: Graphic Contest

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM

swiftsunshine13 wrote:
    NotEvenCatLike wrote:

~Christina

Hey what's that cursively font called? It's really pretty!

It's called 'violation' I think. :)

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:55 PM

:)

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:13 AM

bump

^^me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:19 AM

pm ME when results are up !! !!

^^me

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM

here is mine!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:10 AM

sorry wrong one!!! here is the real one!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Results?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM

swiftsunshine13 wrote:
    Results?

thats what i was wondering