1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Perfect Fantasy Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Most Recent Graphics - Updated at least once a week

Graphic Competition Wins :)

RULES
-Please do not steal my graphics
-Credit me as either Ella or SongInTheCar
-I will only keep your graphic at the 'pick up' for a week (7 days)
-Use your graphics for at least 3 days
-You can request upto 4 graphics at a time
-If you want any changes made, comment here or PM me
-Please allow me time to make your graphic, school and family come before TC

SparklingSwiftie

ThinkSpeakLiveTS

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Perfect Fantasy Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Bump

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Can i have an avatar with my username and the picture in avatar right now and you can do anythin u want to it:)
    I had the BEST DAY with Taylor on June 18th!

CREDIT TO:shininglikefireworks13 & TAYNAXOH
    [url=http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q587/tswiftiefore]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q587/tswiftiefore[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM

immarockstar wrote:
    Can i have an avatar with my username and the picture in avatar right now and you can do anythin u want to it:)

CREDIT TO:shininglikefireworks13 & TAYNAXOH
    [url=http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q587/tswiftiefore]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q587/tswiftiefore[/url][/signature][/quote]
    Sure!
    [signature][/signature] [img="http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r618/GLB181673/11m93x0.png"]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM

{IMMAROCKSTAR} Here is your avatar. If you would like me to make any changes at all, just let me know and I will do it! :) Oh, and don't forget to follow the rules!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    {IMMAROCKSTAR} Here is your avatar. If you would like me to make any changes at all, just let me know and I will do it! :) Oh, and don't forget to follow the rules!

Aww thats cute! Thank you:) and i will!

CREDIT TO:shiningli

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM

immarockstar wrote:
    SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:

Aww thats cute! Thank you:) and i will!

CREDIT TO:shiningli

Sooo glad you like it! And thank you for being the first customer!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Requests anybody??

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I look at the recent topics on TC and my shop is up there so I think "hmm - do I have a new request??" Then realise it's me asking for them from about 2 seconds ago. Lol!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS!

~Christina

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    I LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS!

~Christina

Really? Thank you so much! Yours are flawless too!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I've added a few new graphics to my examples!! The new ones start from the Begin Again one. What do you guys think? I'd love to know what you think!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I love your work!

made by 1.)TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways 2.)Brooker27 3.)SupermanFlyAway

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Graphic
    Pictures (No more than 3)
    Text: and you don't feel pretty you just feel used
    Font: whatever works
    Colour scheme? whatever works
    Mood (happy, sad etc.)

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM

{thatlingeringquestion} Here you go! Don't forget to follow the rules!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Firelight wrote:
    I love your work!

made by 1.)TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways 2.)Brooker27 3.)SupermanFlyAway

Thank you so much!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Requests anybody?

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:

i love love love it thank you its gorgeous

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:59 AM

thatlingeringquestion wrote:
    SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:

i love love love it thank you its gorgeous

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Thank you! So glad you like it!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Tswifty13 wrote:
    These are just to amazing! Flawlessness. I agree with the shop name "Perfect Fantasy" gosh, these are just so hjgfdhlfdhkls amazing!!

The awesome xosweetgirl18xo

Lolobeen ^

Made by the incr

Thank you so much! Yeah, well when I was making the shop I was listening to Picture to Burn and ya know the lyric "I didn't get my perfect fantasy"? Well, I kinda took it from that. But thank you so much!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:09 AM

NEW GRAPHICS!

Thoughts?