1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How do you make a Graphic?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I've seen so many excelent graphics, and I really want to try and make one, but I have no idea how! Below I've got some examples of some Graphics.
Is there an application or something???

[url=http://i1234.photobu/]http://i1234.photobu[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How do you make a Graphic?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM

You go on photo editing websites. Some good ones are PhotoBucket and gifsoup if you want to make gifs.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/34dphz]http://i47.tinypic.com/34dphz[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM

A free graphic making website is pixlr. You don't have to sign up and it's free :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:58 AM

PIXLR.... the best online free !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

RE: How do you make a Graphic?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM

fotoflexer.com
    Siena Wilkie

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM

picmonkey.com is really easy for beginners and I use it now even though I'm not a beginner and I've gotten really pretty graphics out of it like these!

Hope this helped!

I have everything I need: my amazing family, a house and Taylor

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM

you should sign up for one of the classes on here they're really good!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Its free and it's amazing - GIMP!! Music21 and Guppy1313 have some good tutorials. Most graphic makers will have tutorials for different graphic-making websites too, like Pixlr which I sometimes use :)

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I HIGHLY suggest pixlr.com! Thats what i use. GIMP is also good, but extremely confusing at first. Also, if u want to add a gif, use online-image-editor.com

Visit my graphic shop!

(by primafacie)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Thankyou all for your replys!!!
    I thought I was going to get no replys!!!
    I've got 'pixlr' and 'foto flexer' up, so I will try them!!!

[url=http://i1234.photobu/]http://i1234.photobu[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:54 AM

^^Try joining a graphic school - they'll really help you.

Graphic Shop

^Hannah

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I use Gimp. You do have to download it but it's never given me issues (unless your computer is too slow). It is slightly confusing at first but once you get the hang of it it's really good. I've seen some great graphics from from gimp.

Me, Heather, & avatar by me.
    Gallery Tumblr

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I agree with hp13 (azria) about gimp..
    I use gimp also but gimp is really good but it's different.

used to be lovetwilightx

Av & Siggie by me

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

You can learn more here.

Tanya

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    Its free and it's amazing - GIMP!! Music21 and Guppy1313 have some good tutorials. Most graphic makers will have tutorials for different graphic-making websites too, like Pixlr which I sometimes use :)

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

I. Love. You

Vote

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Pixlr.com
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]