1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Cafe Contest Season 1

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Hey there! Welcome to the Graphic Cafe Contest! This isn't like ANY contest you've ever seen. There will be 12 waitresses, 4 supervisors, and 1 manager. That would be 13 competitors, 4 mentors, and 1 judge. There are 4 teams - 1 supervisor and 3 waitresses for each.

How will this work?
1) Every round, I will give you 1 customer order.
2) Each team member will need to make a meal (a graphic) for each order. THIS IS DONE INDIVIDUALLY, and NO COPYRIGHTS - THIS IS CRITICAL.
3) The supervisor will help team members with their graphics.
4) The supervisor will post the 3 entries WITHOUT SAYING WHICH GRAPHIC BELONGS TO EACH TEAM MEMBER.
5) I will decide the winning team and eliminated member based on that.
6) I will PM the supervisor of the team who the eliminated waitress is from. They will tell me who this is.
7) I will post the winners graphic for the Server of the Month team as well as the waitress who was eliminated.
8) The next round will begin!

At the end of the round, 1 team will be named "Server of the Month" and get a winners graphic. Also, 1 waitress will be eliminated. This waitress will NOT be on the winning team. A team as a whole is considered eliminated when all 3 waitresses from that team are eliminated. Only 1 waitress can win! Not even a whole team!

Supervisors will create a thread for their kitchen. You will work on your meals there. The orders will be posted here.

Supervisor Form:
Experience (must be at least 5 months)
Replies in shop (must be at least 200)
Link to shop
2 best graphics
Not all supervisors who apply will be chosen. If you are qualified, you will be accepted...if not, I will wait for more applications.

Waitress Form:
Experience
Link to shop
2 best graphics
Team
Waitresses are first come, first served. (See what I did there?)

I'm the manager.

Teams!
Italicized usernames are supervisors. Underlined usernames are waitresses. Strikethrough usernames are eliminated waitresses.
Haunted Cafe:
Kitten Kitchen: OverMadisonSquare thatlittleREDdress NotEvenCatLike withsomeindierecord Guppy1313
Sparkle Park: Taylorswiftfan1389
Brand New Waitress Dress: LikeAPerfectRhyme MAZ

Idea (c) DO NOT USE.

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

^Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Cafe Contest Season 1

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Waitress Form:
    Experience: About a month
    Link to shop: Link in my siggy.
    2 best graphics

Team: Sparkle Park

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM

^^ Thanks!

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:32 PM

AMAZING IDEA!!!!!
    Waitress Form:
    Experience: About 3 months?
    Link to shop: In my signature!
    2 best graphics:

Team: Kitten Kitchen!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM

^^ Thank you! And thank you!

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Experience: 11-12 months, and I just recently won Last Graphic Maker Standing, and The Graphic Battle. :)
    Link to shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2006391/page/1
    2 best graphics:

Team: Brand New Dress

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Waitress Form:
    Experience: I just won 2 major competitions: Graphic It! and the Graphic Project! I'm helping to judge season 2 for both of them and am judging season 2 for the graphic battle. I mentored District 5 in the graphic games and I have over 300 replies at my shop!!!
    Link to shop Swizzle Cane Designs
    2 best graphics: These are what I won my competitions with.

Team: Kitten Kitchen
    Waitresses are first come, first served. (See what I did there?)~ LOL!!

~the flawless Hannah

~Christina

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Need supervisors!

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Apply! Enter!

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Waitress Form:
    Experience: Six months :) I also was part of the graphic games and I started the graphic battle :)
    Link to shop: In my siggy :)
    2 best graphics: I couldn't choose 2 so I'm posting four :)

Team: Kitten Kitchen

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Waitress Form:
    Experience: 3-4ish months
    Link to shop: In my siggy
    2 best graphics:

Team
    Waitresses are first come, first served. (See what I did there?)

Vote

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Experience: Just a couple of months.
    Link to shop: My Graphics
    2 best graphics:

Team: Brand New Waitress Dress

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Thanks!

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Kitten Kitchen is full; however they still need a supervisor.

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Supervisor Form:
    Experience (must be at least 5 months) about...14 months...(?)
    Replies in shop (must be at least 200) 237:)
    Link to shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2075591
    2 best graphics

Also I would loveee to supervise Kitten Kitchen:D
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:26 PM

^^ OK :)

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Experience: 6 months
    Replies in shop: I don't have one.....
    Link to shop: See above
    2 best graphics:

If I'm qualified can I supervise Haunted Cafe?

IWasAScarlettLetter|MadeOfStarlight13

2. MAZ avatar MAZ

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hey i changed my username! I used to be WordsMeanLittleWhenYourLate

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:32 PM

RivieraViews} The rules are, to be a supervisor you need to have 200 replies in you shop. So, you can't be a supervisor, sorry. But, you can be a waitress!

MAZ} Thanks for letting me know :)

Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Thanks for accepting me! Question~ why do we have 4 waitresses?

~Christina

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Supervisor Form:
    Experience (must be at least 5 months): Since the old TC so that's about 2 yrs. But I've only been getting better within the past few months.
    Replies in shop (must be at least 200): well. TC's stuffing up right now..so idk
    Link to shop: In my siggie love ;)
    2 best graphics

TanyaxOh|Me
    Avi: Dani_PazL