1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taking a little break from TC

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I know I don't post as much as I used to, but I've decided to take a break from TC.

I've been trying for a week using 4 different presale codes plus some from local radio stations(which is how I got Fearless tickets, we didn't go to SN). Nothing. I had school today but my mom tried as much as she could at work and nothing. My city is really large(I'm in DC) so it's impossible to get tickets for anything, they're sold out they're sold out for sure.

I really am feeling upset right now. I wasn't as big a fan back in the Fearless tour. I wasn't on TC, I didn't know what the T-Party was, didn't even know all the words, but I knew You Belong With Me kept me from crying myself to sleep at age 11. I'm 14 now, and I'm in high school and thanks to Taylor I'm much more confident, I have friends because of our shared interest in her, I've stood up to people who used to push me down. All I wanted is to at least gosh breathe the same air as her would just make my whole life now.

I don't even know I just feel lost right now, like I was so looking forward to just getting the tickets and letting my excitement build until May, like I don't really even know anymore.

I don't think I'll be able to be on here seeing everyone post their stories and get excited and stuff. My graphic shop will be closed as of now, and all my other threads. I realy hope nobody thinks I'm being overdramatic. If there was any chance for me to get tickets at all I'd be optimistic promise:)

if you desperately want to talk to me hit me up on Tumblr(I'm gingerstagram.tumblr.com and you can ask anonymously without an account)

I love you all! Have fun! Get T-Party! Kisses MUWAH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KIKI

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taking a little break from TC

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM

awhh I'll miss you Kiki

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I understand how you feel. I even considered leaving myself a while for the same reasons.
    I used to be 13LittleStars

(^) By me

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I would feel the same way. The place close to me were Taylor is coming doesnt go on sale for a while.

Made by Dreamimppoosible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum]http://taylorswift.com/forum[/url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM

i feel the same!! i tried so hard to get tickets with my mom, we literally took 6 computers and put the presale codes in and nothing! and now they are all sold out so....

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I know what you mean. It's like when I (and lots more people I'm sure) hear people talk about getting tour tickets and we don't even know if she's coming to a city near us:(

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:00 PM

^ SHE'S GINGE LIKE US
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:14 PM

mad4tennis wrote:
    i feel the same!! i tried so hard to get tickets with my mom, we literally took 6 computers and put the presale codes in and nothing! and now they are all sold out so....

i felt like leaving too but decided against it :) I'll be here. then again, the tickets for my show aren't on sale yet. on the homepage it said how fast she was sold out & that got me soo paranoid & scared right now :((( I would completely break down if I was in your position, but keep trying!!! Maybe try for another show, ur not alone Swifty ;))

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:50 PM

aww! we'll miss you kiki!!!!!!

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I feel like a need one too:(

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Hope it all ends up well in the end

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I almost left TC too, for the same reasons. And I tried ordering pre-sale tickets, but I think it glitched, and like you said, they're probably sold out for sure. I'll miss you Kiki!!!!!!!

Anna