Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pumpkin Spice Graphics :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Requests from the last shop:

Annie}

t swiftified}

TaylorSwiftie1994}

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Thank you so much! I LOVE IT! :D

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:30 AM

I will request later after you put up the forms! Just bumping to keep the page in my links! :)

P.S. Are you writing a new chapter in the fanfic???? :)
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM

That is so so so so perfect!!!!! And I am so so so so sorry, that happened to me too. And I love you so so so so much. And I like saying "so so so so" so so so so much.

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

That is a super cool graphic shop name

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Heyy Hannah! I came to your new shop for moral support!!

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Aw, sorry you lost your old graphics shop! Can I have a surprise Taylor graphic? Thank you!

This is also a little *bump* for support!

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

HEYY!

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Thanks guys :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Forms are linked.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I would update your examples. Whenever i look at your old examples im like where are hannah's new graphics???

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

RE: Pumpkin Spice Graphics :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hey! Thought I'd just drop by your shop for a visit since I saw that you accidentally deleted your old one. Don't feel bad about it! I've soooo been there. Frustrating, right? Anyway, I'm here for moral support and gif spams and requests eventually. I'll make sure that some Tay Tay and (dare I say) Louis get into those inevitable bumps. :)
    Made by Dani_PazL
    If ninth grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Haha thanks guys :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Heyy Hannah~ I'll ALWAYS be here for you and your flawless shop. What a sad beautiful tragic shop aaaffair.

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Examples linked.

OMG THANK YOU IZZY YOU KNOW I LOVE TO USE SONG LYRICS IN FUNNY/SAD/HAPPY SITUATIONS

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Hannah: Of course :) So do I :)

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM

:)

BUMP!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Do you maybe have mine ready? :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Oh yes! I do but I forgot to re-upload it. I will in a minute :D

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM

here :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.