Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

*Closed for now* Guest Judges for The Graphic Project!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I chose the judges and if you didn't get it this time, i'm going to have a season 2 and you can try again :)

I need two amazing graphic makers to be guest judges for the final round of my graphic competition, The Graphic Project. If you were in the competition and got eliminated, you can still be guest judge. :)

If you want to be a guest judge then please fill this out:

Graphic Shop Link:
How long you've been making graphics:
Examples: (1 or 2)

Judges for Season 1:
LivingADream
LikeAPerfectRhyme

I used 2 Be ThisNightIsFlawless13

^InTheRedDress

^Me
Shop|Contest

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Guest Judges for The Graphic Project!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM

*bump*

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM

How long you've been making graphics: 6 months!

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM

LivingADream- thanks and i love your graphics! :)

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Graphic Shop Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2006391/page/1
    How long you've been making graphics: 11-12 months

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:50 PM

LikeAPerfectRhyme wrote:
    Graphic Shop Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2006391/page/1
    How long you've been making graphics: 11-12 months

Graphic Contest|Graphic Shop

amazing graphics! :)

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM

hi! i'd like to be a guest judge!!!!
    graphic shop link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2253892/page/1?r=17472732#post_17472732 (sorry there's not much; it just opened)
    how long i've been making graphics: 2 months (ugh, i just realized how slow time passed during my graphic obsession, i wish i've been making them for longer!!!!)
    examples:

those are probably my best... sorry that i gave you 4 but i don't really know what counts as 'good'.
    from four cali swifties to y'all... {long live} Taylor Swift

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

LIFE4US- thanks 4 auditioning :) i really like the first one

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Graphic Shop Link: All of my graphics are on my photobucket...I haven't really created one on here yet.
    But here's the link for that: http://s1069.beta.photobucket.com/user/ericafearless13/library/#/user/ericafearless13/library/?&_suid=1352778124363015641607272790114
    I'm not exactly sure how longI've been making them but for a good while. :)
    Example 1:
    Example 2:
    Erica

h[/signature]

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM

ericafearless13- thx 4 auditioning :) and the photobucket link says that it's a private album....

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM

*bump*

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Graphic Shop Link: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2081561
    How long you've been making graphics: 7 months (and a half, I think)
    Example #1:

Example #2:

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM

TaylorThirteen- thanks 4 auditioning :) i love love love your graphics!

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Can i guest judge ;)?? jk!!!

~the flawless Hannah

~meee

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM

^haha lol

^InTheRedDress

^Me
    Shop|Contest

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.