Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Would you guys mind?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM

So, I've been wanting to do something with my graphic shop for a while and I've kind of always referred to myself as 'Little Stomper' for various reasons, hehe, and whenever I think about that I think of Dumbo, so if I redid my graphic shop in a Dumbo theme (it would still be Taylor-themed graphics) would anybody mind? And would you like it?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Would you guys mind?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:54 AM

That would be sooo cute! I love Dumbo!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Me too!! I'm making a logo now! :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM

i never heard of it...Would you expain me what it means??? I'm sorry i haven't been in graphic shops in long time..So that's why i am checking every graphic shop now...I'm sorry that i didn't understand it..

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Aww that would be so cute :)

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Well, Dumbo is this really cute Disney film about a baby elephant, and I have always referred to myself as Little Stomper, and that reminds me of baby elephants, i.e. Dumbo, the movie, so I was just wondering whether anyone would mind if I made the theme of my graphic shop as Dumbo! Understand now? :) xx

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Okay, here's the new logo!
    Opinions?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM

awww it's soo cute!!! i love the logo(:

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Thanks so much, hehe!x

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:05 AM

adorable

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM

So cute! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Thank you guys!!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM

i love it

1 2 and 3 is mine
    and the 4th is HELEH

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Thanks so much!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:00 PM

That is such a cute idea! I love the logo!!!

Vote

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:40 PM

That'd be adorable! :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM

ADORABLE(almost as cute as Merideth)
    I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

http://i50[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.