Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swizzle Kiss Design

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM

***DO NOT REQUEST HERE!!!!! I'M FINISHING STUFF UP AND THEN I'LL BE OUTTA HERE.***
REQUEST AT THE GRAPHIC THEME PARK, MY NEW SHOP/AWESOME THINGY

{More Swizzle Kiss Design}
Fonts|Tutorials

Welcome to Swizzle Kiss Design: Graphics! I'm Annie. I love to make graphics - I use Pixlr - and I've been making them for 7 1/2 months now. That really excites me. I have to say, I wouldn't have made it without some incredible friends (and contest judges, I admit) who have gotten me where I am. So, thank you so much. And also thank you to anyone who's requested. Because I smile a mile high every time you do. I love you so, so much.

{Examples|Forms}

{Rules}
--> Please don't request surprise graphics. I don't know what you want - I can't read your mind!
--> Don't rush me. I have music lessons/rehearsals/gymnastics - there's something literally every night. You will get your graphic within a week.
--> If my shop is closed, you can request - you won't get your graphic until I'm open and up to a week after.
--> I will close if I have 5 people in the line-up, I'm away from internet, or I'm extremely busy.

{Line-Up}
None~

Thank you! See you round!

, Annie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pumpkin Pie Designs

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:53 PM

THIS IS AWESOME :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:56 PM

^^ ILOVEYOUILOVEYOU Thank you =)

Graphic Shop

^BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:59 PM

SO GOOD! Surprise me!!!!

~the flawless Hannah

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM

^^ Thank you!!!

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM

izzytheswiftie}

I hope you like it! Please credit Annie or Pumpkin Pie Designs. Thanks for requesting!

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM

LivingADream wrote:
    izzytheswiftie}

I hope you like it! Please credit Annie or Pumpkin Pie Designs. Thanks for requesting!

Graphic Shop

omg. Can i say flawless?

~the flawless Hannah

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM

May I have a surprise Graphic also?

^Made by Annie

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM

izzytheswiftie} OMS. Can I saw I love you?

Graphic Shop

^Kathryn (BeautifulTragicLoveAffair)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

TouchAndGo} Sure!

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

izzytheswiftie} Do you mind if I use this graphic too? I haven't made something on this standard for a while! :D

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM

TouchAndGo} Almost done!

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM

WHY YOU START AGAIN?!

heleh|TLQ
    Avi-heleh

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:24 PM

TouchAndGo}

Hope you like it! Please credit Annie or Pumpkin Pie Designs.

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM

MiserableandMagical} Haha I got extremely embarrassed at the graphics on the front page of Freefall. :P

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM

ExtraJess} Will get this done tomorrow!

Graphic Shop

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:29 PM

LivingADream wrote:
    TouchAndGo}

Hope you like it! Please credit Annie or Pumpkin Pie Designs.

Graphic Shop

Thanks so much!

DressedToTheNines / Imeg99

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Is it just me or did I start a trend with these yummy seasonal graphic shop names :P

TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avatar :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:33 PM

LivingADream wrote:
    MiserableandMagical} Haha I got extremely embarrassed at the graphics on the front page of Freefall. :P

Graphic Shop

WHY YOU NO BOTHER TO EDIT IT?!

heleh|TLQ
    Avi-heleh

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:39 AM

SupermanFlyAway} Yes, yes you did. :D

MiserableandMagical} I mean the posts...

Graphic Shop

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:45 AM

First: I LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!!! You made me hungry for pie
    2nd: I love your graphics, They are really really good!!!! Even better than my graphics...I might ask for some lessons from you if you don't mind teaching me?
    Third: Do you make non-taylor graphics???

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.