1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Make Me An Avi, Please?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Hey y'allllllll.
So, I recently noticed that I've been requesting graphics from the SAME people.
That's not nice, so, now that I need a new avatar, I want it to be from someone who I haven't requested from before, or maybe haven't requested a lot from.
So, idk how many people will actually do this, but if u actually do this, THANK YOU!
There are a couple of "rules" though:

1) Taylor has to be on the avatar
2) My username (SkipRocks) has to be on the avatar
3) Taylor has to have straight hair in the picture
4) That's it. :D

OKAY, so, thank you SOOOOOO much if you decide to ACTUALLY make me an avatar, I'm sorry if I end up NOT choosing yours and another avatar, umm, I will credit in my siggy
And once again

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
RED.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Make Me An Avi, Please?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:48 AM

BUMP!
    RED.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I will do it just say me how u want ur avi ?
    1. plain square
    2. like my avi
    3. like this
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I like the plain square one, and, could you use photos from this thread?
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2283652
    Sorry, I'm being really picky.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    RED.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:56 AM

SkipRocks wrote:
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    RED.

okay so the normal one !!
    well please say me 1 pic ! or I will be just confused !

^^me

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:56 AM

SkipRocks wrote:
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    RED.

Time to be picky again, from this thread, could you use this one?

If you use this one and can't make it plain square or etc., you can do whatever you want.
    SORRY, i know, i'm REALLY picky!!!
    RED.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:57 AM

^ oh great I was thinking with this pic only !!
    great !!

^^me

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    ^ oh great I was thinking with this pic only !!
    great !!

^^me

Thanks!
    RED.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:58 AM

size ---> 300x300 ??
    any effect u want ?

^^me

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM

its done :

Feel free for any changes please !!

^^me

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Ummm, how's this???

It's already the size an avatar should be (300x300) so you shouldn't have to do anything to it..

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I made this one. You don't have to use it.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM

THx for the avatars, guys!
    I'm using them in the order you guys finished them, I credited on my profile and the current one in my siggy!
    I love all of them!!!!
    THANKS!
    RED.
    My avatar is by the AMAZING Reshmi4Bieber!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM

^ THANKS !!
    please can u just comment @ my shop where I posted ur avi !!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2086681/page/17?r=18204802#post_18204802

^^me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:45 AM