1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Make a graphic for me Please?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Hey! Well I need a 1D sig. So I was wondering if anyone's willing to me a 1D graphic for me.
Well you can post as many graphics related to them here. I'll make them my sig for 1 week :) For example: If more than 10 people post their graphics I'll have 2 of yours graphics for 1 week then the other set of graphics for next 1 week. (Hope you understood :P )
All I need in that graphic is:
-All the 5 boys.
-Lyrics of any of their song.
-Round corners.
Extra stuff you can add up.

***Whichever graphic I won't be using as my sig for a week (as I'd be using the first two graphics and then the other set..so on.). So the other graphics would be there in my profile

Thanks. :)

^By LikeAFirework :)

^Thanks so much Rebecca.. :)
And Avi by me. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: One Direction graphic. :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Bump

Re: One Direction graphic. :)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Bump

Re: Make a graphic for me Please?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Bump...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I CAN DO IT!!!!! i'll pm it to you in like a couple of hours

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:20 AM

mad4tennis wrote:
    I CAN DO IT!!!!! i'll pm it to you in like a couple of hours

Alright.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM

ok i'm done
    here it is
    i hope you like it...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Hey you requested from my shop...and your 1D sig is finished....

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I guess I am a little confused...you asked me to make your a 1D graphic and now you are asking everyone??

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    I guess I am a little confused...you asked me to make your a 1D graphic and now you are asking everyone??

The graphic you made for me. It's in my sig already. :)
    And I'm asking everyone because I want more 1D sig and instead of going to someone's shop I preferred making a new thread and if anyone wants to make they can :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM

mad4tennis wrote:
    ok i'm done
    here it is
    i hope you like it...

It's pretty. :)
    Thanks.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Anyone else? :)

^mad4tennis.. :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I can
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    I can

Okay. And thanks. :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:

Thank you. :) It's pretty.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Someone else?

[url=http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u]http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u[/url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I'll make one ^^ I'll post it when I'm done.
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Donneee!! :) enjoy!

Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Do you like this? :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:37 AM

dreamimpossible: It's Flawless. :D
    thatlittleREDdress: I love it! :D
    These are my next sig. I'll change it after 1 week. :)
    So your graphic will be in my sig on 19.11.12 :)

Btw,Thank you so so so so so much..