Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help me make a graphic show

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Can someone help me with making a graphic shop. I made one before but no asked me to make them anything. What I should put in it and what should it look like. Just need help making it please. Here are some graphocs and gif that I made.

Thank you HavingCoffeeAllAlone for my avatar!
Made by Brooker27!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help me make a graphic show

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Try making them 500 x 200 :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM

how do i make them that size
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM

What do you use?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:25 PM

photobucket and paint and online-image-editer and pizap
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Would you be willing to try something different? ;)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:28 PM

like what
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM

pixlr.com!

~the flawless Hannah

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:32 PM

i tryed i dont know how to use it
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:35 PM

SIMPLE PICMONKEY TUTORIAL.
    Sources-

and
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/albums/photoshoots/2012/ellecanada/002.jpg

Save them both to your computer :)
    Finished Product-

1) Start with saving a black rectangle to your computer.
    2) Open picmonkey.com.
    3) Upload your black rectangle to picmonkey.
    4) Press "Resize" and put in "500 x 200".
    5) Now you have what you call your base layer.

6) Choose and save your picture of Taylor (or whatever else)
    7) Go to "Overlays" and press "My Own".
    8) Chose your picture of Taylor.

9) Resize your Taylor photo so it covers all of the black.

10) Flatten all your layers. Go to the top and press the button that looks like this-

11) Now play around with effects. (Try fading and mixing them too.) After all my effects I ended up with-

12) Now go to "Frames" and chose "Rounded Corners". Make sure to check "Transparent Corners".

13) Add your text. And your watermark.

FINISH!
    Post what you made!

Finished Product-

2) Open picmonkey.com.

10) Flatten all your layers. Go to the top and press the button that looks like this-

11) Now play around with effects. (Try fading and mixing them too.) After all my effects I ended up with-

12) Now go to "Frames" and chose "Rounded Corners". Make sure to check "Transparent Corners".

FINISH!
    Post what you made!

Finished Product-

2) Open picmonkey.com.

FINISH!
    Post what you made!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:58 PM

where should i upload it to get the img link to posted the right size
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I you want to learn how to make a simple graphic using Pixlr I have a tutorial on it

Vote

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM

TaylorSwiftie1994 wrote:
    where should i upload it to get the img link to posted the right size
    Made by Brooker27!

At the beginning, there is that black rectangle, that is already 500 x 200, so it is the right size. :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:01 PM

can you post it on here
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:07 PM

i tryed to do that this is what i made

Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:09 PM

My thing?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM

yes
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Hmmm.....did you but the black first, then your picture?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:15 PM

yes
    Made by Brooker27!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I don't know...sorry :/

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.