1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Installing Brushes in Photoshop?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I know how to do this, but Camryn can't get on TC for whatever reason so she asked me to ask people on here how to install brushes on Photoshop for her :P

EDIT: Nevermind, I just tried to do it and it didn't work out :P
Graphic Shop

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Installing Brushes in Photoshop?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Why don't you tell her?

~the flawless Hannah

Re: Installing Brushes in Photoshop?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I thought I did know, but I just tried after making this thread, and it didn't work out :P
    Graphic Shop

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM

You find the desired brush, press download.
    Then save it onto your desktop (it should be an ABR file)
    Open Photoshop and there's an add brushes option.
    Add the brush.
    BRUSH AWAY.
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:55 PM

How do you do them in pixlr?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    How do you do them in pixlr?
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

oh, thats easy! Select with marquee tool-> Edit->define brush

~the flawless Hannah